This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2480 days 11 hours ago
Birew34
Jameslu and Dukeyy, your fate will be decided by the 5 people you have voted out. They will ask you questions, and then decide.
2480 days 11 hours ago
Dukeyy
Ok
2480 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Heyyy
2480 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I already know who I am voting
2480 days 11 hours ago
Solitary
What is the most quality to win? And to play this game? Both, please, answer me.
2480 days 11 hours ago
Dukeyy
The Most quality to win the game is to be Loyal. This is because without being loyal, you have no one to trust and vice versa
2480 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Solitary, my love for you has no boundaries.
But I had to play this game strategically and having you up against me in F2 would be me handing you the money cause you played such a good game and I respect that so much which is why I hope you can respect my decision to vote you out purely cause you're such a huge threat. I hope you can understand why I did what I did. You played like fellow BB Queens Neda & Janelle which is why I couldn't take you to the final. ILY though<3.
2480 days 11 hours ago
Solitary
Thank you, Dukeyy.
2480 days 11 hours ago
Dukeyy
The most quality to play the game (Besides fast internet lol) Is to be smart. James voted you out thinking it was a smart idea because I'm less of a threat.
2480 days 11 hours ago
Dukeyy
But
2480 days 11 hours ago
Solitary
And thank you so much too, James.
2480 days 11 hours ago
Dukeyy
I'm smart because I made it through the game without winning a single comp. And yet I'm in the F2. I didn't need to win a comp to stay, I stayed without it thanks to you and my loyality
2480 days 11 hours ago
Solitary
I made my decision, thank you both. Love you. <3
2480 days 11 hours ago
Dukeyy
So I should win because I didn't need to win a comp, I was going to stay anyways
2480 days 11 hours ago
Dukeyy
<3
2480 days 11 hours ago
iTy990
I vote Dukey because everyone else evicted me when I didn't come for them, so I feel like I owe it to him. Ily though james and solitary.

open group

Birew's Fast Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!