This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL (DAY 40)

Topic » FINAL (DAY 40)

2446 days 17 hours ago
BBHoe
This will be held LIVE at Sunday 9pm EST!

We will reveal...

1. WINNER

2. Awards:
Robbed Pre Juror
Villain of the Season
Hero of the Season
Player of the Season
Comeback Kid
Best Confessionals
Host's Favourite
Best Fight

3. My take on the season! And Q&A sesh!

4. All star candidates!

The confessional booth has been made PUBLIC. Please feel free to join now and read the confessionals!
2446 days 10 hours ago
nick9811
I'm not sure which is more comical: Cody thinking the "r word" makes him funny or is a socially acceptable word, or the fact that he thinks he's a mastermind when everyone always told him what he wanted to hear but hated him..
2446 days 9 hours ago
nick9811
Also All Star Candidates is Me Skeleta, and Liam the rest of you hoes can go home!
2446 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
The R Word is literally disrespectful and problematic and is not to be used by anyone. It's extremely offensive and I suggest if you in any way wanna look like someone who isn't a complete dipshit that you stop using it. You did not manipulate anyone reading through these DR's everyone sees right through you dude. I'm not a victim who was influenced by you because I wasn't. You were my fucking target and I even talked about targeting you in the jURY HOUSE!!! Read before you speak. I'm not a victim in any way my eviction had nothing to do with you it was because I,unlike you, was going to win in the final 2.
2446 days 3 hours ago
Dukeyy
Note to self: don' be annoying XD
2446 days 1 hour ago
lliiaamm
Okay... so when does this finale start
2445 days 18 hours ago
SkeletaG
Lmao hunties it's just a game. Gurl I am the best player and Im honest in my confessionals. Never bought a word Cody said, sorry Cody love u tho.
2445 days 16 hours ago
BBHoe
LIAM THE FINALE IS SUNDAY 9PM EST LIVE!
2445 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
" I might say the "r word", but at least I try not to use derogatory terms to go against people."
you have literally used the R word as an insult towards most people in the game so 1. you're just fucking stupid, 2. No one fucking liked you. "Awkward finale" I won't even fucking be here for it, I'll be at work, but even if I was here you act like anyone would give a shit if you're there or not. I'm an obnoxious asshole? yeah, that's the fucking point, if you know who I am you know I am very happy to be the obnoxious asshole I portray myself as. I don't care if we get along, I don't know you, don't really care about you much and honestly find you super annoying and unlikable.
2445 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
Also it's 2017 and you still use "XD"? Pitiful
2445 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
Excited for this to start
2445 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
Check in!
2445 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
Welcome to the Big Brother finale
2445 days 8 hours ago
lliiaamm
HERE HOE
2445 days 8 hours ago
Taki238
here
2445 days 8 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I'm here!

So ready and excited! :)

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!