This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

2447 days 3 hours ago
BBHoe
Patsy and Jalen, you can make your final statement and also answer the jury's questions! Jury, take it away!
2447 days 3 hours ago
lliiaamm
HEY BITCHES! I love you both <3 I respect both of you as people and I know you both think I'm gonna vote for you tonight but who the f*ck knows

Okay Skeleta! You know that I love you to the moon and back and I know alot of the jury think your strategic game sucked so girl please tell them what you did in this game

Jalen! for me I need to see how you made an individual move
2447 days 3 hours ago
nick9811
Y'all better fucking WORK for my vote. I don't care if you think you have my vote already, gas me the fuck up! My question is, What makes me so fucking great? And I know there's a lot of things so let's get into it mawma
2447 days 3 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hey, guys, both of you did great in your own way. You should be proud.

My vote is up for grabs, so with nothing else to say, here are my observations and questions. >:)
2447 days 3 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Skeleta- The QUEEN! We all wanted you out, but you did great in the game. No hard feelings because you started playing my game. XD Haha. You should be proud, don’t worry. You did outplay us all, so respect for that.

I just want to know, aside from being a competition beast, what do you have to say for the strategic part of your gameplay? Many people argue you weren’t strategic at all because your pawns did everything for you, is that what a strategic player do or something? Please justify if this is true and you really didn’t do nothing for your game or if that was part of your strategy. :)
2447 days 3 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Jalen- Where are you? I think you’re still floating under Skeleta’s/Nick’s shadow. XD
JK, man! You’re cool and nothing was personal, I still like talking to you outside of this group game.
You played a great game if you are sitting in the Final 2 and I give you a lot of credit and respect for taking me out, something many people tried to do and failed. I didn’t expect such a big move from you, but you did awesome.

Now for my question… Other than partially evicting me, what other big moves did you make in this game that got you to where you are right now? :)
2447 days 3 hours ago
SkeletaG
Oh mi fucking god gurllllsssss you all are literally blind how the fuck-- k i will answer about my strategic gameplay
2447 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
skeletaG you have no strategic and social  gameplay or it seems, you had people who did your works and continued to  be a target and had a hex and comps to save your ass is this true?
2447 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
jalen what did u do this game
2447 days 3 hours ago
jwbrine
Hey final two! I have questions for both of you!

Jalen: Name one move you made by yourself, because I don't know?

Skeleta: You backstabed a lot of people in this game and got under people's skin a lot of the time. Why should I give you my vote?
2447 days 3 hours ago
SkeletaG
First of all, many people had doubts about my strategic gameplay- but I would say I played the best strategic game out of all of you peasants! Let me break it down:

1. MANIPULATION

I formed an alliance with Elijah, Jesse, Josh, Rennac and Liam early on in the game. I was also closely aligned with Jalen. Me and Liam were controlling their votes the ENTIRE game, all their votes were controlled by myself and I dictated what they should've done. When it came down to their pecking order, I figured.. 'which one seems the most sshadiest and ain't answering Skeleta's mails so often?' and that's how I eliminated them. Also the fact that Jesse and Jalen didn't put me up once- honey, I convinced them to put up Nick and Cody! Literally they asked me what should they do and I dictated it! I actually formed a dictator-minion relationship unlike you disloyal hoes. Hell- Jalen even saved the queen because he wants to repay that loyalty of me keeping his ass safe for a couple of weeks.

2. INTIMIDATION

Sis I used intimidation as a huge part of my game. By portraying myself as a mean bitch I literally made a lot of people scared to put me up, apart from Cody and Nick of course, like I created this persona to scare many people (and perhaps so) but also I talked trash in order to reduce my competitors' confidence and make them blow up in front of people. I orchestrated the Cody Exposed Party by repeatedly convincing Jesse and Jalen to blow up.

3. ABILITY TO SEE THROUGH CODYS LIES
Didn't believe them one bit. Honestly I was so good at seeing who was lying so I just ignored their ass. All my deals with Nopalito was F-A-K-E. Being able to tell all the houseguests about Lyin Cody just reduced the queens target signficantly.
2447 days 3 hours ago
SkeletaG
The hex? Joey hunty if you didn't have the sole vote to evict my ass would've stayed! I would've  a majority of Jalen, Jesse, Rennac, Josh, Luca, Liam!
2447 days 3 hours ago
SkeletaG
Nick, what makes you so great? The fact that you convinced us to evict Rennac instead of your ass!! Actually no because I made that decision myself- y'all weak af.

I think what makes you really great is your competition wins. You were a beast and nearly beat the queen. You are truly a testament to what a Big Brother winner should be like, but sorry hun peasants always lose to royalty!!!
2447 days 3 hours ago
SkeletaG
*Even when Jalen put up Nick and Cody, I controlled him to do so. So yea.
2447 days 3 hours ago
SkeletaG
Josh, you should have my vote because I manipulated my way and won competitions to get to the end. I beat Janelle's record- I have 5 HOHs 5 POVs under my belt, I got you guys to vote with me for the first few weeks.

I am a competition prowess and a strategic queen. Please admit that. I backstabbed you but it's part of the game. If you're playing with the best watch your front and the back too honty.
2447 days 3 hours ago
SkeletaG
My social game was SO strong I convinced Liam to evict himself so I could win. I manipulated even his ass (sorry hun) to get me further. And it paid off.

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!