This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL DECISION!

Topic » FINAL DECISION!

2447 days 22 hours ago
BBHoe
Skeleta, you have to make your decision on who to evict..... NOW.
2447 days 22 hours ago
SkeletaG
Alright, wow, I can't believe I won my fifth Head of Household.. I'm so happy to win 5 HOHs and 5 POVs.. I am a queen!
2447 days 22 hours ago
SkeletaG
And in the game, I've been dealt with a lot of things.. called BULLSHIT. People trying to convince me, people trying to manipulate me to keep them.. and I'm really tired of those lies and deceptions.

I just want to be real and go to the Final 2 with someone that I will win against.. which I think can be Nick or Jalen but let's be real here.

Nick, you have been winning a lot of competitions and nearly beaten my record. Hunty I will assure your ass that I still will have the HOH records. Jalen I love you as my little minion, thanks for taking my orders everywhere I go.

And I sadly vote to evict.. my biggest rival.. someone who deserved the win also...

NICK.
2447 days 22 hours ago
BBHoe
Nick, you have been evicted from the Big Brother house. Please say your goodbyes.
2447 days 22 hours ago
Taki238
Bye Nick
2447 days 22 hours ago
nick9811
Congrats to the floater for second place!
2447 days 22 hours ago
SkeletaG
Nick, I love you!
2447 days 22 hours ago
nick9811
Congrats to someone who doesn't deserve it for getting second place, and Congratulations Skeleta
2447 days 22 hours ago
SkeletaG
YAY CONGRATS ON FINAL 2 JALEN!!! <3 <3
2447 days 22 hours ago
lliiaamm
I AM HEEEERE

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!