This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5(Te Waipounamu)

Topic » Tribal Council #5(Te..

1696 days 11 hours ago
chillum
Jake has individual immunity and cant be voted out

Votes dues by 4pm EST tommorow

Pyn for a question
1696 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Mac
1696 days 11 hours ago
chillum
Mac-do you think that tonights vote will draw lines in this tribe?
1696 days 11 hours ago
Rodrigues75
ill take a question
1696 days 11 hours ago
chillum
Jake- Do you think the idol has been found yet?
1696 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Answer: No not exactly, more like a common person that the majority want out due to how they’re playing this game, or lack there of.
1696 days 11 hours ago
Taona16
Taona
1696 days 11 hours ago
Rodrigues75
I am 99% sure it has been found. My clue narrowed it down to only a couple more possible options if it hasnt
1696 days 11 hours ago
chillum
Taona- expecting a merge or swap anytine soon?
1696 days 10 hours ago
LimaBean
LIAM
1696 days 10 hours ago
chillum
Liam- You made the final 2 last season. Do you think you have a target on your back?
1696 days 10 hours ago
nathorix
NATHAN
1696 days 10 hours ago
LimaBean
Liam- You made the final 2 last season. Do you think you have a target on your back?
- I don't think playing last season paints a massive target on my back because I lost for a reason LMFAO
1696 days 10 hours ago
chillum
Nathan- do you think someone from the other tribe could use a switch idol to get on the winning tribe at the moment?
1696 days 10 hours ago
nathorix
Nathan- do you think someone from the other tribe could use a switch idol to get on the winning tribe at the moment?- VERY UNLIKELY. If they did, what would be the point? It would be an easy vote for us to pick off.
1696 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!