This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#11(Zakynthos)

Topic » Tribal council#11(Zakynthos)

1541 days 20 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys, Tim has immunity and cannot be voted out everyone else i fair game

Questions:

Will: You were involved in a tie last tribal, how nervous were you that you'd be the one getting voted out?

Dylan: You were involved in a tie last tribal, how nervous were you that you'd be the one getting voted out?

X: You have 2 immunity's so far this season, do you think the other castaways perceive you as a comp threat?

James.K: Do you think Redemption Island effects the votes. are you trying to send stronger player's there or weaker ones or is it not really an impact?

Robson: Were you surprised at the rocks last tribal and that people were willing to take that risk this late in the game?

Aidan: Were you surprised at the rocks last tribal and that people were willing to take that risk this late in the game?

Tim: After the crazy tribal last vote was winning immunity important for you tonight knowing it could be another crazy vote?

Votes due by 5pm est tomorrow
1541 days 19 hours ago
waf96
Will: You were involved in a tie last tribal, how nervous were you that you'd be the one getting voted out?

How nervous? I mean theres no words!! All day I knew it felt too quiet. But then those 30 mins between the vote and revote have to rank in the most stressful I have had. At this point my name has been vote 11 times .... so I'm just going to constantly remain as nervous as I can!
1541 days 19 hours ago
semajdude
To me redemption is not a factor i am just trying to stay in as long as i can
I cant speak for everyone tho
1541 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
it shouldnt be crazy but i'm glad i have immunity
1541 days 14 hours ago
FireX
X: You have 2 immunity's so far this season, do you think the other castaways perceive you as a comp threat?

I mean i think winning anything makes u a comp threat if i am being honest. I mean pre merge i was irrel except for a little bit of help. However yes i do belive it paints a target on my back for sure. But no matter how big a threat i am ima roll with the ppl who have had my back. If i lose cause of it somewhere along the way so be it.
1541 days 3 hours ago
Robson704
i would say that their will to take a risk was as much bold move as me christian and james going to rocks so honestly all of fans and favs proved they are smart and competetive players until the end and i respect everyone after that
1540 days 22 hours ago
Aidan0621
Aidan: Were you surprised at the rocks last tribal and that people were willing to take that risk this late in the game?

I was surprised at myself for making the risk tbh, but had people flipped, it would have hurt their game anyways so might as well take the risk
1540 days 21 hours ago
chillum
*Collects urn* I have the votes once the votes are read the decision is final person with the most votes must leave immediately
1540 days 21 hours ago
Aidan0621
Shaking
1540 days 21 hours ago
chillum
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to use it now is the time to do so
1540 days 21 hours ago
chillum
No-one stands

Okay I'l read the votes
1540 days 21 hours ago
chillum
First vote
Aidan
1540 days 21 hours ago
chillum
Second vote
Aidan

That's 2 votes Aidan
1540 days 21 hours ago
FireX
馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
1540 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
looks at aidan
1540 days 21 hours ago
chillum
Third vote
Dylan

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!