This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#9(FvF)

Topic » Tribal council#9(FvF)

1547 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys, Tim has immunity and can't be voted off

Pyn for a question since im to tired to write them all right now
1547 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Me
1547 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Votes due by 5pm est btw
1547 days 5 hours ago
chillum
X- Think you will be a target for winning immunity last round?
1547 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Fuck no. I am a target for something different. But i aint going anywhere this tribal. So ima let everyone else scramble.
1547 days 4 hours ago
lionsden121
me
1547 days 4 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Me
1547 days 4 hours ago
waf96
I want a question!!!!
1547 days 3 hours ago
Robson704
i want some
1547 days 3 hours ago
semajdude
Ok
1546 days 22 hours ago
chillum
Tim: Does having immunity give you more room to make moves not having to worry about receiving votes

Will- You received 4 votes last tribal worried people are still targeting you?

Robson- Are there still Fans and Favourites in this game or are we past that?

James.K: Do you think another Favourite will be voted out tonight or will things be switched up?

Christian: Everyone from here on out will be a Jury member how does that change the way you need to socialize with certain people to maybe get there vote in the end?
1546 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
It more lessens my paranoia remember it's a long game u can't go too power crazy
1546 days 14 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Christian: Everyone from here on out will be a Jury member how does that change the way you need to socialize with certain people to maybe get there vote in the end?

I mean it’s kinda the same as before because with redemption island it’s the same concept of trying to keep those people you vote off kinda close in case they return
1546 days 13 hours ago
semajdude
Probably i love being in minority and going to every tribal in both my seasons i rly snapt
1546 days 12 hours ago
Robson704
Robson- Are there still Fans and Favourites in this game or are we past that?

None of the favourites approached me after the last vote when they all tried to use me to make everyone split the vote and do what they wanted. If they dont want to talk it means the minority wanted to have the battle between fans vs favourites or they have plan which doesnt include me
1546 days 10 hours ago
waf96
I got 4 votes so yes I’m terrified - but it’s a game and you can’t let it affect you so I will keep just doing the best I can!

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!