This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge#7(FvF)

Topic » Immunity challenge#7(FvF)

1550 days ago
chillum
Come on in guys, Tabua getting your first look at the new Kava tribe Red voted out at the last tribal council and for Tabua Mel voted out at the last tribal council

Okay before we get to today's challenge

Drop

Your

Buffs

We are merging tribes congrats everyone. not all of you will be on the Jury though because of Redemption Island and if Mel or Red makes it to top 10 by winning they will also be on the Jury.

Okay let's get today's first challenge as individuals. Today's challenge isn't very complicated since I haven't had much time to prepare one today because I've been busy rushing around so for today's challenge I will make a blog with you all tagged in it and you must get as much people as possible to tag you in the blog. Whoever has the most tags after 24 hours wins individual immunity and a clue to the merge idol losers 1 of you will be heading to Redemption Island and will face either Mel or Red to stay in this game

People who are still in the game can't tag if I see any clear multis tagging they won't count

Any questions?

Heres the link to the blog: https://tengaged.com/blog/chillum/9031192/chillums-survivor-fvfimmunity-challenge7
1550 days ago
chillum
Also you can come up with a merge tribe name
1549 days ago
chillum
Challenge is over X has won Individual immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol. Posting tribal in just a bit

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!