This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #7/8(Kava)

Topic » Tribal council #7/8(Kava)

1550 days 21 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys. Aidan, Will, Red and Christian you can all dip your torch into the flame as this is your first tribal council. In this game fire represents your life if your fire goes out so do you.

Questions:

James.P: You won individual immunity today and with the original fans having a 4-2 advantage was that a must win for you?

James.K: Think the fans will target you since they have the 4-2 advantage and James.P has immunity

Aidan: Your tribe could've had a 8-4 advantage had Ty not been med evacuated. Is it annoying for you to have someone being inactive hurt your game? or does it not hurt your game?

Will: Were you surprised to see the tribe swap today?

Christian: Are you expecting a merge after this double tribal?

Red: Were you surprised to see Robson return from Redemption Island so early in the game?

Votes due by 5pm est tomorrow
1550 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
Red: Were you surprised to see Robson return from Redemption Island so early in the game?

Not really this is about when i thought someone would return.
1550 days 20 hours ago
semajdude
Maybe i hope not because im willing to jump ship from the favs and start over if anyone wants me
1550 days 20 hours ago
Aidan0621
Aidan: Your tribe could've had a 8-4 advantage had Ty not been med evacuated. Is it annoying for you to have someone being inactive hurt your game? or does it not hurt your game?

I don’t think it really hurt my game, the fans never talked about sticking together against the favorites so I think it’s pretty much everyone is on their own
1550 days 19 hours ago
chillum
*Title should say 6/7 btw
1550 days 19 hours ago
waf96
Will: Were you surprised to see the tribe swap today?

GIRL YES. I mean it wasn't so much the swap, that it was stacked w Ty getting evacuated AND a return. It was a lot to come back to and be like "heres your new reality now go!!!!"
1550 days 18 hours ago
PoohSnap
I really did feel that way. You never know what will happen with 4 new faces, and I had a bit of a messy altercation with Tim, so I know that some of them might have seen that lol. Plus, I’m a former winner. It would’ve just been easy to vote me this round.
1550 days 16 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Christian: Are you expecting a merge after this double tribal?

I dont know what to expect anymore lol i'm just taking it one tribal at a time until we do merge
1549 days 22 hours ago
chillum
Okay Kava now it's your turn

*collects urn* I will read the votes once the votes are read the person voted out must leave immediately
1549 days 22 hours ago
chillum
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to use it now is the time to do so
1549 days 22 hours ago
chillum

No one stands.

Okay I'll read the votes
1549 days 22 hours ago
chillum
First vote
James.K
1549 days 22 hours ago
chillum
Second vote
Red
1549 days 22 hours ago
chillum
Third vote
Red

That's 2 votes Red 1 vote James.K
1549 days 22 hours ago
chillum
Fourth vote
Red
1549 days 22 hours ago
chillum
Fifth vote
6th person voted out of Chillum's Survivor Fans vs Favourites
Red

Red you need to bring me your torch

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!