This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#3(Favourites)

Topic » Tribal council#3(Favourites)

1554 days 19 hours ago
chillum
Welcome back again you guys know how this works by now

Questions:

James.P: Last vote a anonymous decision think we could see similar unity this time around?

James.K: Do you think this tribe is a sinking ship right now and your just hoping something comes to save you?

Dylan: You guys were 1 point away from winning and could've won had you submitted early, how hard is it to be so close to getting out of this losing streak but coming short again?

Vlad: Do you think the main focus right now has to be voting out the weak players in challenges?

Mac: Has there been much talks about finding the idol with how low the numbers are on this tribe right now how important is an idol?

Robson: What effects on the game does Redemption Island have?

votes due by 5pm est tomorrow
1554 days 19 hours ago
PoohSnap
James.P: Last vote a anonymous decision think we could see similar unity this time around?

Ummm probs not. We're all trying at this point and someone's not gonna be happy to go home :/
1554 days 19 hours ago
Macda27
Mac: Has there been much talks about finding the idol with how low the numbers are on this tribe right now how important is an idol?

I mean I’ve heard intel and whispers but I think our tribe is mostly friendly with one another. Using an idol (if someone even has one) this early would be kinda dumb.
1554 days 19 hours ago
semajdude
The outlook it bleek
none of us are going to make it out alive
we are just waiting to be devoured one by one until all that remains is our cold lifeless carcasses
1554 days 17 hours ago
Robson704
We definetly know that sooner or later one of the people that some of us took part in voting out will be coming back and we just have to expect the unexpected at this point. Im upset that only our people are going to fight with each other on RI but someone had to be voted out and we just have to deal with this twist. I think that person returning from out there will try to have revenge on everyone who voted against them and having a closer look at our actual numbers we will be screwed
1554 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Votes due by 3:30pm est now since i'm unsure if i'll be on at 5pm to read them
1553 days 23 hours ago
chillum
*Collects urn* Okay I have the votes once the votes are read the decision is final person with the most votes must leave immediately
1553 days 23 hours ago
chillum
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to use it now is the time to do so
1553 days 23 hours ago
chillum
No one stands, Okay I'll now read the votes
1553 days 23 hours ago
chillum
First vote
Vlad
1553 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Second vote
James
1553 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Third vote
Robson

That's 1 vote each for Robson,James and Vlad
1553 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Fourth vote
Robson

That's 2 votes Robson 1 vote Vlad and James
1553 days 23 hours ago
Macda27
Shittt
1553 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Fifth vote
Third person voted out of Survivor Favs vs Favourites
Robson

Robson that's 3 and that is enough you need to bring me your torch
1553 days 23 hours ago
chillum
*Snuffs torch* The tribe has spoken

Robson is blindsided out of this game and the Favourites are now down to 5

Will a change in challenges with next challenge being non-live save them? probably not

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!