This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#2(Favourites)

Topic » Tribal council#2(Favourites)

1561 days 14 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys

Questions:

Drew: You weren't able to attend tonight's challenge worried you will be a easy target for this?

Dylan: What was the reasoning behind last nights vote?

Vlad: You received 2 vote's last tribal, think that people will target you tonight even after you scored the most points for the tribe in the challenge?

Mac: Logan was the only other player from your season on this tribe, were you surprised to see him leave and does it worry you that it could be you tonight?

James.P: You guys had the early lead but the Fans went on a roll to win it 5-3, worried you guys could get stuck in a losing streak?

James.K: Are you guys not doing your best in these challenges or are the Fans simply just stronger then you guys?

Robson: You weren't able to make today's challenge worried you could be a easy target because of this?

Votes due by 5pm est tomorrow
1561 days 14 hours ago
semajdude
its hard when more people show up from the other tribe
we are doing are best and i dont blame anyone
1561 days 14 hours ago
Vlad21
I think I was a target for not attending yesterday's challenge , but i think i found my place in the tribe and i dont think ill be leaving next tribal
1561 days 13 hours ago
Robson704
yeah i could be, honestly it would be sad to go that way but anyone can go home for infinite number of reasons
1561 days 12 hours ago
PoohSnap
James.P: You guys had the early lead but the Fans went on a roll to win it 5-3, worried you guys could get stuck in a losing streak?

Yeah, we really need to step it up. I did the best I could, and I know other people did too! Hopefully we can just manage to get it together in the future, I know not everyone can make every challenge.
1561 days 6 hours ago
Macda27
Mac: Logan was the only other player from your season on this tribe, were you surprised to see him leave and does it worry you that it could be you tonight?

If I’m sent home that would be such a bad move. I have like no allies and I’m sheeping real hard. But on the bright side my seasonal job finished so I’ll be able to participate in challenges x
1561 days 4 hours ago
Tester
Drew: You weren't able to attend tonight's challenge worried you will be a easy target for this?

Yeah I'm definitely worried. Voting me off would be a bad move though
1561 days 4 hours ago
Tester
as I am very loyal
1561 days 1 hour ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Dylan: What was the reasoning behind last nights vote?

It came down to his allegiances, I think everyone on my tribe knows that already
1560 days 16 hours ago
chillum
*Collects urn*

Okay I'll read the votes once the votes are read the decision is final person voted out will head to redemption island
1560 days 16 hours ago
chillum
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to use it is the time to do so
1560 days 16 hours ago
chillum
No one stands

Okay I'll read the votes
1560 days 16 hours ago
chillum
First vote
Mac
1560 days 15 hours ago
chillum
Second vote
Drew
1560 days 15 hours ago
chillum
Third vote
Drew

that's 2 votes Drew and 1 vote Mac
1560 days 15 hours ago
Macda27
*grabs popcorn*

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!