This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge#2(FvF)

Topic » Immunity challenge#2(FvF)

1556 days 19 hours ago
chillum
Live at 6pm est Wednesday
1556 days 5 hours ago
chillum
check in now
1556 days 5 hours ago
waf96
Im here
1556 days 5 hours ago
semajdude
hi
1556 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
here (for like the next 20 ish mins)
1556 days 5 hours ago
me2013
hi
1556 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
i got a night class :')
1556 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
looks
1556 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys

Fans getting your first look at the new Favourites tribe, Logan the first person voted out he will now go to Redemption island and face whoever is voted out next in a duel to survive.

Let's get to today's challenge, Fans I'll take back immunity. Once again immunity is back up for grabs

For today's challenge it'll test your knowledge on 3 shows. The Amazing Race, Survivor and Big Brother. Each round I'll count down from 3 then post the name of a contestant from 1 of these 3 shows. To score you must then guess which show they were on by posting either
*Buzzes Big Brother*
*Buzzes Survivor*
or *Buzzes The Amazing Race*.
You must post exactly how I type it with the Asterisks for it to count I won't worry bout capital letters though.First to post correctly for there tribe each rounds score a point, you can only answer once per round. First tribe to score 5 points wins immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol losers you will be seeing me at tribal tonight
1556 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
Hi
1556 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Any questions?

if you show up late you can still play for this challenge btw
1556 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Nope :))
1556 days 5 hours ago
waf96
lets go!
1556 days 5 hours ago
semajdude
ok
1556 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Okay first round starting in a little bit
1556 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
ur not gonna post one that has played mulitple shows are you?

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!