This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council#1(Favourites)

Topic » Tribal council#1(Favourites)

1555 days 17 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys, dip your torch in the flame. In this game fire represents your life if your flame goes out so do you

Questions:

James.P- You are 1 of 2 winners in this tribe does it feel like you have a bigger target on your back for this reason or no?

Mac- You are 1 of 2 winners in this tribe does it feel like you have a bigger target on your back for this reason or no?

Drew- Do you think past relationships will come into play tonight?

Robson- You are the only player from your season on this tribe does that make you feel alone kinda?

Vlad- You were the last player holding the torch for your tribe do you take blame for this lose or should they have not pasted it to you?

Dylan- You passed the torch in the challenge and did your part think that's enough to keep you safe tonight?

Tester- Were you surprised to lose today with the tribe you have or no?

James- There are 3 people from your season on this tribe think that could be a good reason for the other 5 to target one of you 3?

Votes due by 5:30 pm est tomorrow
1555 days 17 hours ago
chillum
Logan- Were you surprised to lose today with this tribe or no?
1555 days 17 hours ago
chillum
(Tester don't mind the second question i changed yours a logans when typing a forgot to change the name:/)
1555 days 16 hours ago
PoohSnap
James.P- You are 1 of 2 winners in this tribe does it feel like you have a bigger target on your back for this reason or no?

Yeah literally just bc of the title tho. I’m such a lowkey player that it would not make sense to get me out this early but I know that some ppl will want to gun for me
1555 days 15 hours ago
Macda27
Mac- You are 1 of 2 winners in this tribe does it feel like you have a bigger target on your back for this reason or no?

No I don’t think so. There’s no way a group of tengagers would ever vote a winner to win against non-winners. It would be smart to keep me for that very reason. Also this tribe and the other have some threats. I’m just straight chilling.
1555 days 14 hours ago
semajdude
Maybe but i was not as close to them
Also i feel we are good in challenges
1555 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan- Were you surprised to lose today with this tribe or no?
I was, I would've thought that since we were all returnees, we would've smoked them but, unfortunately that didn't happen.
1555 days 8 hours ago
Tester
Drew- Do you think past relationships will come into play tonight?

Yes, definitely. Personally I don't really have any connections in this tribe but who knows what is going to happen.
1555 days 3 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Dylan- You passed the torch in the challenge and did your part think that's enough to keep you safe tonight?

Idts, but it does give ppl a reason to consider keeping me around
1554 days 19 hours ago
chillum
*Collects urn* Okay I'll read the votes once the votes are read the decision is final person with the most votes must leave immediately
1554 days 19 hours ago
chillum
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to use it now is the time to do so
1554 days 19 hours ago
chillum
No-one stands, Okay I'll read the votes
1554 days 19 hours ago
chillum
First vote
Logan
1554 days 19 hours ago
chillum
Second vote
Vlad
1554 days 19 hours ago
chillum
Third vote
Logan
1554 days 19 hours ago
chillum
Fourth vote
Vlad

That's 2 votes Logan and 2 votes Vlad

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!