This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premeire(FvF)

Topic » Premeire(FvF)

1555 days 23 hours ago
chillum
Semi-Live starting at 5:30 pm est the earlier you come the more likely you are to win the challenge keep that in mind
1555 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Hello everyone welcome to your first immunity challenge of the season.

Today's challenge is a classic and it's the first challenge I ever hosted "Pass the torch"

On my go one tribe member must post *lights torch* they will then need to pass the torch by posting*passes torch to tribe mate*. for example say my teammate is Vlad I'd post *passes torch to Vlad* Whoever receives the torch will then need to do the same to another tribe mate who hasn't received the torch yet. whoever the final person is to receive the torch will then need to post *ignites flame* to win immunity. Winners get immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol which I have just hidden if you wish to start looking. Losers you have a date with me at tribal council where 1 of you will be the first person voted out of this game

If no one ignites there flame after 24 hours the tribe who has the most tribe members hold the torch wins immunity, if we are tied after 24 hours the tribe who passed the torch to the player who currently has it first wins immunity

You have until 5:30 est tomorrow to ignite the flame. if a tribe finishes quick tribal will be posted tonight not tomorrow

Challenge will start at 5:30
1555 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Any questions aswell? as soon as its 5:30 you may start
1555 days 5 hours ago
me2013
Who is here?
1555 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
howdy
1555 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1555 days 5 hours ago
me2013
Lights Torch
1555 days 5 hours ago
waf96
Hey all!
1555 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
hi
1555 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
give to me plz
1555 days 5 hours ago
me2013
Passes torch to christian
1555 days 5 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
*lights torch*
1555 days 5 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
*Passes torch to Logan*
1555 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
me at 2 torches to christian cries
1555 days 5 hours ago
chillum
Christian has the torch for Fans
1555 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
*lights torch*

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!