This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

2105 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
As you know i had all the challenges preplanned but i did tell you i might have to skip one (in the application you filled out) depending on if anyone got evac or quit. Unfortunately two contestants decided to quit so I had to skip over a challenge... Meaning i had to create a final immunity challenge but i thought it would be unfair for me to decide what it is since i didn't preplan it... So im gonna let you vote on 3 categories on challenges. You must vote publicly in this forum what challenge you want it to be...

Option 1: A puzzle challenge
Option 2: A spamming challenge
Option 3: A voting challenge ( way different then the voting challenge you just did)

If all of you vote whichever option got the most votes will be the challenge. However if it's a three way tie i will random.org it. IF only two of you vote and the two voted differently then the option that wasn't chosen then becomes the challenge. IF only one of you votes then whichever that one chose will be the final challenge...

You must vote on the challenge by 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow

Regardless of what the challenge is the challenge will start at 8:00 pm eastern

Any questions?
2105 days 1 hour ago
Foxy_Piplup
Ehh...I have last 1GB of Internet on Phone...Soo Option 3 hoping it's not a long challenge...
2104 days 17 hours ago
Joshbb17
Puzzle
2104 days 12 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Option 3
2104 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
Alright 2 of the 3 of you chose option 3.... I will explain what it is later tonight
2104 days 10 hours ago
dwipeouts
Alright i will explain what the challenge is
2104 days 10 hours ago
dwipeouts
THe voting challenge is you will vote on who you want to win immunity. However you may not vote yourself. Whoever out of the 3 votes gets the most votes wins immunity guaranteed a spot in the final 2 and gets to choose who they want to take with them to the end... Voting is due by 7;00 pm eastern tomorrow

IF you dont vote you will be disqualified from the challenge

If it's a three way tie 1-1-1 then random.org will choose who wins immunity
2104 days 10 hours ago
dwipeouts
MAIL ME YOUR VOTE ALSO ONCE YOU VOTE YOU MAY NOT CHANGE IT!!!
2104 days 9 hours ago
dwipeouts
2/3 votes received
2104 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
i got the results
2104 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
THE WINNER OF THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IS JOSH!!!
2104 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
meaning josh is guaranteed a spot in the final 2 and will get to chose who he gets to sit next to at the end
2104 days 8 hours ago
dwipeouts
So Josh here is what's gonna happen. You send me your vote by 7;00 pm eastern on June 24th and then i will read the vote at 7;00 where i then will start ftc

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!