This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 ( Gyeoyong Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 ( Gyeoyong..

2134 days 12 hours ago
dwipeouts
Lets bring in our First member of the jury...

Logan Voted out last tribal council

Adam- in the merge vote you got 3 votes cast against you but last vote we did not see your name at all, are you worried tonight?

Jackson- Logan was are first member of the jury but left in a 5-2-1 vote. Do you think his boot could be considered a blindside? and do you think we could see a blindside tonight?

Jakub- Last time we saw you get two votes, are you expecting to get votes tonight and if so how many votes do you expect to receive?

Johnny- Now we are down in the final 7 how much thought is going on around who you can and can't beat at final tribal council?

Jack - You were on the Hamgyong tribe that merged with only 3 people left and all those 3 people are still in the game, would you say original tribal alliances matter or are they forgotten?

Yandare- For the second time this season you played a fake idol. How come?

Josh- Congrats on winning your second immunity challenge in a row. Are you afraid you might become a target by the possibility of being perceived as an immunity challenge threat?

ALSO VOTES ARE DUE 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow.  MAIL ME YOUR VOTES!!!After 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow there is no more switching your vote. also if you have an idol you have to decided before 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow whether or not you are playing it.

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS!!!!
2134 days 12 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Adam- in the merge vote you got 3 votes cast against you but last vote we did not see your name at all, are you worried tonight?

I got into a big fight with West, I wasn't surprised by 3 votes. Certain people decided to save me over West which I'm grateful for. Some people might see me as disposable so it's certainly possible I can see my name again. But no one is truly safe except Josh
2134 days 12 hours ago
CopperTribe
Jack - You were on the Hamgyong tribe that merged with only 3 people left and all those 3 people are still in the game, would you say original tribal alliances matter or are they forgotten? Ehh... idk
2134 days 12 hours ago
sportsgeek12
Johnny- Now we are down in the final 7 how much thought is going on around who you can and can't beat at final tribal council?

Zero for me, I am just trying to get there because you have no chance of beating anyone or losing to anyone in the Final Tribal Council if you don't get there, but any of the 7 of us can win this game.
2134 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
yandere-

i did it the first time as a joke i did it this time cause i felt on the outs and well see if i get farther now
2134 days 11 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh- Congrats on winning your second immunity challenge in a row. Are you afraid you might become a target by the possibility of being perceived as an immunity challenge threat?

Yes i am, but anyone here can win a challenge, and im typically never a challenge threat.
2134 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
https://media.giphy.com/media/Nip2FfpwrLPSE/giphy.gif
2134 days 6 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Jakub- Last time we saw you get two votes, are you expecting to get votes tonight and if so how many votes do you expect to receive?

Honestly...I wouldn't be surprised if we see enough votes to send me home tonight...well I just have to hope for the best...and I expect at least 3 votes for me...
2133 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
7/7 votes received. I will read them at 7:00 pm tonight
2133 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
Okay I will tally the votes
2133 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so...
2133 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
*no one stands*

okay i will read the votes
2133 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
First Vote
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Yandare
2133 days 15 hours ago
Yandereboy12
rip me
2133 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
Second Vote
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Jackson
2133 days 15 hours ago
dwipeouts
1 vote Yandare 1 vote Jackson

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!