This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1: Cambodia Confessionals

Topic » Season 1: Cambodia..

2491 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 15: Xakim H (Hisoka)

Confession: This bitches think I am going down with out a fight

LMAOOOOO There is No fucking way The X squad is leaving @6th place Idc if they are all best friends I WILL FLIP the votes to my favor
2490 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 15: Ahmed Z (Fighterman)

[6/29/17, 5:50:43 PM] Ahmed: confessional// okay well I’m in a pickle
[6/29/17, 5:51:01 PM] Ahmed: i have one side telling me to split up tofu and gigi and one side telling me to split hints and violets
[6/29/17, 5:51:08 PM] Ahmed: and idk what to do oh ma gawd
2487 days 12 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 16: John W (tofutime)

Vote: Tisha
Confessional: There hasn't been much discussion about this vote (or much that I was involved with), maybe because I was offline all of yesterday pretty much.  But, Tisha was the plan to be voted off next and she did not win immunity so hopefully that should be what's happening.  If not, it will certainly be a blindside for me.
2486 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 17: Matt F (Gigi10)

IS THIS REAL??? YES!

Okay despite not sending many confessional I have actually been putting effort into this game since merge, but I don't really think I can win anyways, but hey maybe people are stupid and I win who knows.

So I think the last confessional I did was when Ashley left, which was huge for me because it broke up the tisha/xakim/ashely thing that im pretty sure was voting together. And then the next vote I got xakim out by telling Ahmed why he couldnt be trusted and convicing him to switch his vote after it tied (pretty sure he voted against us because he thought Xakim had an idol but idk). So that vote went swiftly and put me in what I thought was a good position for final 5.

But THEN final 5 was an absolute mess because ahmed won immunity and told tisha he was using his idol on her, which got back around to violet who told me... AND THEN violet told me she was using her idol. What a disaster indeed. So basically I was forced to vote tofu because nobody else could be voted other than me. RIP John my f2 :(

I'm still not in a horrible position because I think I can get to at least f3 no matter who wins this next comp, but now that John is out it'll be tough to convince the jury that I played better than anyone left, because they have all played pretty well.

I think I would wanna go to f2 with Violet if I could, we played pretty similar games and I think I would have at least a shot vs her. The other two I really don't think I stand a chance, but again who knows!!!

Also I hate u both for picking challenges I suck at cunts :(

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!