This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1: Cambodia Confessionals

Topic » Season 1: Cambodia..

2509 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
2509 days 1 hour ago
IceBeast
Day 1: James S (pizzawithcookirs)

Hey, so I just started this game, and I was scrolling through the rules bec why not, and then I clicked a random link in the middle, and boom! I found the Legacy Advantage! If I make it to Top 10 or Top 6, this can turn the game around! I havent really talked to anyone about this yet, but there is NO WAY I'm telling anyone. Telling someone you have the legacy advantage is like your asking to be sent packing.
2509 days 1 hour ago
baza76
Day 1: Tisha M (hints) *didnt actually find it*

so im just in awe at the moment that i have found the advantage hidden in the game iam ready to make game changing big bold moves my sarah lacina edit is already happening from day 1 stay tuned
2509 days 1 hour ago
baza76
Day 1: Tisha M (hints) *still never had the L.A*

so i stroll down to the ocean to have a wash and i come back to see that my advantage has been stolen out of my bag.. i am just distraught... but i just know who did it with that stench they have left behind it must be halloween there is no other option possible good thing it says on the bottom it is non transferable oh ha ha im going to get him so goodly when he tries to steal my vote at tribal council (the sarah lacina edit is still on guys)
2509 days ago
baza76
Day 1: Ahmed Z (FighterMan)

I’m on a tribe full of dumb fucks, why do we even have a white level like wtf. don’t get me started on violets who chooses to sleep right when immunity starts i hope he’s having nightmares right now. and smooth stalker passing the torch back to someone who already had it how dumb can he be. i hope i get hit by a car during my run
2509 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Ahmed Z (FighterMan)

and pizzawhatever the fuck his name is passing the torch to the cunt who just slept, congrats on our first loss
2509 days ago
IceBeast
Day 1: Calvin Z (Smoothstalker12)

Ahmed is already complaining so much I can't wait to vote him off first. I passed the torch to the wrong person on accident in hopes the whole island would burn down and cause me to get expelled from the island. I am a recruit and a celebrity I don't deserve to be on this island. I will win just to make everyone else feel bad that they aren't as good as me, especially Ahmed
2508 days 23 hours ago
baza76
Day 1: Austyn S (OysterMan11)

I want to blindside Calvin cause he is an alternate and doesn’t deserve to be here. I am using Tofu and going to take him to the end as a goat.
2508 days 15 hours ago
baza76
Night 1: Tisha M (hints) * does not have either the Legacy Advantage or Idol *

so i was walking around the jungle and suddenly i see an X marked on a tree in the corner of my eye, i was walking with gigi10 to the well and i tell him i will meet him there as i have forgotten my bottle to fill up haha silly me.. then i start chopping down the tree with the machete and find a hidden immunity idol in side i do not how i have pulled this off so secretly and i cant wait to make big move at my next tribal council with my idol and advantage they wont see it coming they will never vote me out since i was the first person to pick up the torch in the immunity challenge so clearly i am going to be safe until merge with my excellent competition skills stay tuned
2508 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: John W (tofutime)

It has been an interesting first day in Cambodia.  I have found myself in an alliance with Ahmed, Calvin, Austyn, and Violet.  I feel like I am in a good position, for now, but we'll see what happens come the tribe swap and/or merge.  Based on previous group game experience, Calvin is a bit of a snake so he might need to be cut before then!

In terms of life at camp, Violet has been getting on my nerves.  She has been eating much more than her share of our well-earned food (seriously - I went fishing Day 1, brought back two huge fish, and she just took one and ate it all herself!), she sleeps all day, and honestly I think that she is racist.  But perhaps she would be the perfect person to bring to the end of the game.  Guess we'll see!
2508 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 2: Austyn S (Oysterman11)

Well I mean the first day or so has been pleasant. I haven't been able to make a super strong connection with everyone yet however, I am lucky enough to be in the majority alliance of myself, Ahmed, Calvin, Violets and John. It's an alliance that I trust however, I am well aware that I am on the bottom of the alliance. The only person I actually trust in that alliance is Calvin and John. It will be interesting moving forward but I don't feel confident in that alliance if it gets down to it... I think they will be useful to me premerge at least. Short CONFESSIONAL CAUSE IM IN CLASS HEHE.

I cast my vote for Cam.. Cause idrk him and it's what the big guy Calvin told me to do.
2508 days 2 hours ago
baza76
Day 2: Violet M (Violets)

wipes tears pouring down my porcelain cheeks i just feel very sad you know? i just feel so bad for the person that let the tribe down in that challenge, that they r going to get so much hate that they dont deserve but im just glad its not me so maybe i should be thankful also my tribemates r awful fighterman has the sweatiest smell i have ever had the displeasure of ever smelling and rumour has it tofutime took a shit on the camp fire but that has not yet been confirmed nor denied i will keep u posted viewers
2508 days 2 hours ago
baza76
Day 2: Tisha M (hints) * still with nothing *

so as u can see i snook into the tribal council with my advantage and idol and threaten to play the idol on violets so everyone switch there votes to cam because they were scared of me giving the idol to violets but i tricked them so goodly they never even saw it coming so i get to keep my idol and advantage :)
this is just one big move that is going to be on my resume when i reach the end stay tuned
2508 days ago
baza76
Night 2: Tisha M (hints) * still with no idol *

i cant believe i have yet again won my tribe immunity with my superb puzzle sliding skills i am basically an unstoppable force currently in this game i will once again be attending khan tribe council with my idol and advantage to pulloff another big move i am ready to win

with the immunity came the reward which was a nice helicopter flight over to a hotel resort on the beach with a lot of food which i could finally eat (thank god halloween takes it all) this has made memuchstronger for mynext immunity challenge! stay tuned
2507 days 22 hours ago
baza76
Night 2: Ahmed Z (FighterMan)

honestly I’m so fucking sick of calvin thinking he runs the tribe. i was forced to do all the work together i counted back all 200 posts and he posted the least while i was the most. Ontop of that i did the puzzle myself. It’s just so pathetic how we have a fucking j’tia 2.0 on our tribe who doesn’t do shit
2507 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Night 2: Riley H (rahrah)

Honestly I'm not gonna be over the top I'm just gonna make sure I don't go home til merge then start playing aha. I don't see the reason in why I should be a threat now so I mean Hints wants to be he leader then I will let her

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!