This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage [S4: Codajas]

Topic » Rites of Passage [S4: Codajas]

2417 days 13 hours ago
wangifold
Adam and Nicholas. Your final task before leaving the island is to remember those who came before you. Please take the time to reflect on the fallen below.

16. Jimbo B/sahmosean (Frevo) [1st Voted Out] (7-1) [Day 1]
15. Simon B/papalouiesfansfan (Lundu) [2nd Voted Out] (7-1) [Day 2]
14. Will J/WANJ (Frevo) [3rd Voted Out] (6-0) [Day 3]
13. Adam W/AdamLovesEverything (Frevo) [4th Voted Out] (4-2) [Day 4]
12. Noah U/Mchappy (Lundu) [5th Voted Out] (6-1) [Day 5]
11. Logan "Hoop" H/lhooper902976 (Frevo) [6th Voted Out] (3-1) [Day 6]
10. Aria M/sportygirl22 (Frevo) [7th Voted Out] (3-0) [Day 7]
--------------MERGE + JURY-----------------------
9. JB B/_JB_ (Lundu/Carimbo) [8th Voted Out/1st Juror] (5-3-1) [Day 8]
8. Kasthon L/blatastic1234 (Lundu/Carimbo) [9th Voted Out/2nd Juror] (4-2-1-1) [Day 9]
7. Rodrigo S/rodrigueseve (Lundu/Carimbo) [10th Voted Out/3rd Juror] (3-3-1/3-2) [Day 10]
6. Alan D/AlanDuncan (Lundu/Carimbo) [11th Voted Out/4th Juror] (4-1-1) [Day 11]
5. Zach B/tuter32  (Frevo/Carimbo) [12th Voted Out/5th Juror] (3-2) [Day 12]
4. Deeanna “Dee” J/deeannamorgan (Frevo/Carimbo) [13th Voted Out/6th Juror] (3-1) [Day 13]
3. Ferdi V/dutchone29 (Frevo/Carimbo) [14th Voted Out/7th Juror] (1-0) [Day 14]
2417 days 13 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
PREMERGE-

16. Jimbo B - you are a beast in the group game community, and it would have been great to play with you, but unfortunately, you werent up for the task of this game :/

15. Simon B - Oh, Simon. The first of my many victims. When you posted about people being inactive in your tribal question, I sure as hell knew that was aimed at me. So what happened? You went home. oops!

14. Will J - I didn't really talk to you, but I know that you are a nice guy! Sorry you couldn't do any better.

13. Adam W - Ugh. ROBBED. Well, not really. I love you and I wish you could have made that merge, because I know we would have worked together, but you just couldn't reshuffle the deck after you used that halting hex.

12. Noah U - You were inactive. Like, a few days inactive. So for the strength of our tribe, you had to go.

11. Logan "Hoop" H - I haven't talked to you before, but you were loyal to Adam, and I think that's a good quality.

10. Aria M - Another one bitten by the bug of inactivity. You were in the first group game I ever played, and so I am sort of glad you didn't make it to the merge, because after all that time, how much more of a gameplayer had you evolved into? Because you surely were good then.
2417 days 12 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
MERGE - (and the jury)

9. JB B - I still don't know how I pulled this off. I like you, and I appreciate you telling me about the fact that you had an idol, AND a vote steal, but in the end, it made you way too big of a threat. I knew that staying loyal could have gotten me to final five, but you, Alan, and Rodrigo had a final three that would have screwed me. So you had to go.

8. Kasthon L - After the crazy tribal from the night before, it just seemed easiest to get you out because you were a tad inactive.

7. Rodrigo S - Oh, Rodrigo. I know you hate me, but I voted you out because you had voted for me the day before. You might not believe so, but it wasn't personal, I just knew that you had lost trust in me, and I needed people who I knew I could trust to stay.

6. Alan D - You were an immunity threat, no doubt about it. I was really on the fence about going to rocks this round, but when Nicky told me he voted Dee, I knew that I couldn't vote with you because you still would have gone, and Zach and Dee would have lost trust in me.

5. Zach B - You are such a great person, but you were a little bit too revealing to me. After you told me about your connection to Dee through Elise, and pretty much said, "you better hope you win final immunity" I knew that I had to split you and Dee. Dee won immunity, so it had to be you. I used the information about the plan to trick Ferdi out of the idol against you to get him to vote you out. This was also to save Nicky, my number one ally throughout the whole game.

4. Deeanna “Dee” J - I'm sorry, but after Ferdi flipped to vote with me, the least I could do was spare him for one round. You also fell asleep? (maybe im wrong) and missed the challenge so it gave an easy reason to vote for you.

3. Ferdi V - Oh, Ferdi. I played you like a fiddle. I'm sorry. You flipped to me so I could save Nicky, and I appreciate that so, so, much. But when it came to the end, between you and Nicky, I couldn't turn on him after everything the two of us have gone through this game.
2417 days 12 hours ago
NotNicky333
Jimbo - going in I heard you were a huge challenge threat, so I was super happy when you were voted out first.

Simon - LMAO YOU ARE TH MOST ANNOYING HUMAN BEING EVER. GOOD FUCKING BYE.

Will - I don't know you at all and we weren't on the same tribe so yeah

Adam - IDK you and I'm kind of happy you got voted off when u did cause I feel like you would target me at merge

Noah - I wish u were active I would have worked with you D:

Logan - idk you but I feel like you probably wouldn't wanna work with me so I wasn't sad u left

Aria - you were really fucking iconic and I wish you merged.
2417 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Well I love adam's answer, if I had made merge, I would have needed allies since being loyal to Adam W was the reason I was by myself so who knows who I would have worked with.
2417 days 11 hours ago
NotNicky333
JB - I liked you but you randomly lied to me so I went after you. You are cool though
2417 days 11 hours ago
NotNicky333
kahston - really inactive. not much to say lmao
2417 days 11 hours ago
NotNicky333
rodrigo - we never really talked but we were on the same side so thats cool i guess.
2417 days 11 hours ago
NotNicky333
alan - you are really chill man. i wish u were here with me if not adam bc we got along well this game. also u are an amazing competitor lmao.
2416 days 23 hours ago
NotNicky333
Zach - outside of this game I thought we were good. I was shocked when you didn't wanna work with me at meege, especially when you were in minority. GG tho.

Dee - queen of tea brother I wish we worked together. You are really iconic but yeah u were against me so bye :/

Ferdi - I still don't know why u flipped but I thank you for doing it LMAO. Your cool and I wish I actually talked to you more

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!