This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12- Spelling Bee [S4: Codajas]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12-..

2425 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
LIVE, at 430 PM EST tomorrow.
2424 days 5 hours ago
tuter32
Here
2424 days 5 hours ago
NotNicky333
Here
2424 days 5 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Here
2424 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
ooooh almost a FULL HOUSE!
2424 days 5 hours ago
deeannamorgan
here
2424 days 5 hours ago
dutchone29
Hello I'm here in 2 mins
2424 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Ferdi said he'd be here shortly, but while we wait, here's the challenge.
2424 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
For today’s challenge we’re playing a game I like to call “Spelling Bee”.

Each round, I will be spelling out the username of a player of this season (could be voted out, could be still in the game) through posting individual letters/numbers. If at any point you feel like you know who the user is and want to guess, you will need to post “ *BUZZ IN* “. Once you do, you will need to wait for me to say “(your name), your answer?” where then you will have ONE minute to post your answer. Your answer must be the username, not the name that the person went by. You may buzz in after someone has already buzzed in, and if so you will be the next person to guess if they are incorrect, but you will not receive any more letters.  If you don’t answer in time or if your answer is incorrect, you will be out for that round and I will simply continue posting letters until someone gets the right answer. Guessing the correct username will earn you a point. First person to 3 points wins individual immunity and will be guaranteed a 1 in 4 shot at winning this game.

Any questions?

NOTE: Sometimes to make it harder, I will be posting the letters in random order. So for example, if using my username, I might post in the order of “DLONWIGAF”.
2424 days 5 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Will you tell us when you are posting out of order?
2424 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Nope.

Honestly, most, if not all of the usernames will be posted out of order.
2424 days 5 hours ago
dutchone29
Let's roll
2424 days 5 hours ago
NotNicky333
R
2424 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
Alright. Is everyone ready to begin?
2424 days 5 hours ago
PanicAtTheDisco
Ready!
2424 days 5 hours ago
dutchone29
Ready GL all

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!