This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9- Way Off CBS [S4: Codajas]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9- Way Off..

2401 days 18 hours ago
wangifold
LIVE, at 530 pm EST today (8/31).
2401 days 2 hours ago
dutchone29
Checking in
2401 days 2 hours ago
rodrigueseve
hey
2401 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Well...

This challenge doesn't work with two people lol
2401 days 2 hours ago
dutchone29
Default win, I say
2401 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
If at least five people don't show up by 545, I'm switching to a non-live I had planned to use later in the season.
2401 days 2 hours ago
NotNicky333
hereeeeee
2401 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
here
2401 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
I suppose we can play this with four.
2401 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Come on in guys! Welcome to your second challenge as members of Carimbo, and your second
challenge as individuals.

If some of you are familiar with “Big Brother”, this challenge might be familiar to you. In this competition, you must, two at a time, step up onto the podium and attempt to be the
first to answer the correct season of mine (Iceland, Hawaii, Mamanuca) a certain description matches .
If you are the first to buzz in and you answer correctly, you move on and the other receives a strike. Two strikes, you're out.
However, if you are the first to buzz in and you answer incorrectly, YOU are the one who gets a strike. And in a twist to the rules, the winner of the round gets to choose the next two
castaways to face off. The first pair, however, will be randomized.

In the end, only two will remain and a winner will be decided in a final face-off.

Example: I featured a primarily white color scheme in my logo.
Person A: *buzz*
Person B: *buzz*
Person A gets to answer first, and they are THE ONLY ONE in the matchup allowed to answer.
Remember, you must post *buzz* after the description is revealed and wait for me to confirm you “buzzed in” first before you can answer.

The only season to feature a primarily white logo color scheme as of yet was Iceland, so if Person A answered: “Iceland” they would move on, eliminating the other person. However, if Person A answered Mamanuca or Hawaii, THEY would be eliminated. Remember, you’re answering the season the description matches, not the contestant.

Any questions before we begin?
2401 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
If not, we have our first pair.

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Ferdi
Rodrigo
Alan
Nicholas
IP: 98.193.94.44
Timestamp: 2017-08-31 21:46:13 UTC

Ferdi, Rodrigo, are you ready?
2401 days 2 hours ago
dutchone29
Hell yea. GL guys.
2401 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Rodrigo?
2401 days 2 hours ago
rodrigueseve
hey
2401 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Alright. First one coming up.
2401 days 2 hours ago
wangifold
Description One: I had 3 people competing for the title at the Final Tribal Council.

open group

Ryan's Survivor: S5 COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!