This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

It started so fast but I think you delivered it well. However, I felt the second part was dragging in my opinion. But you step up to your comfort zone and I really appreciate that and I feel so much passion in you and I'm glad it didn't hinder to your voice. Still a  well done for you, Amanda!
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Now this was very different Amanda! I don't think this was your strongest vocal showcase as I felt like something was holding you back! I loved the energy you put into this performance however I'm not sure if I enjoyed the vocals completely, this is your weakest performance to date to be honest, you really did yourself a disservice by setting the bar so high that this was a let down for me.
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Amanda is desperate for her spot in the Top 10. Find out soon if she gets it.. Amanda Brown everyone! *cheers*
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to Tommy's #Girls..
1894 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
Jameslu
TommyD
*walks out and nudges Aili James*

*smiles back at Tommy*

Oh no, nudge as in pushes to the floor x

*THROWS MY SHOES ON TOMMY'S HEAD :)*
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
03. Chloe Kohanski (aria_grande) #Girls

1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and dances*
This was absolutely great! Each week you are delivering and delivering! You know your lane, and you have not strayed, but you have taken on some incredible songs and really turned them around. Way to go!
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

I really loved this performance. It was rock, you sounded good and your styling is improving! The only thing is I wish you pushed your vocals a big more. It felt too consistent all the way through.
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

I appreciate that you tried to be different this round and I think it pays off somehow. I still prefer the original but you truly owned that song, I really liked your music style, and props to that!
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* *throws shoes* WIG SNATCHED! My god Chloe your vocals give me chills and this sounded so cool! I really love your lower notes so much because it has such a captivating thing about it that instantly draws my attention to you! Singing a Blondie song is a huge risk and a risk that worked to your benefit! Great job!
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Will Chloe be performing again? Give it up for Chloe Kohanski! *cheers*
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Heading back over to Drake and his #Over30s!
1894 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
04. Kevin Davy White (Rubes) #Over30s

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!