This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
So kicking off tonights show, it's one of the #Girls who was in the Bottom Two last week..
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
01. Bella Paige (melindaMrskk) #Girls

1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
What a comeback Bella! That was astounding and you have just proven why you should be in this competition. That for me was an incredible vocal, you really delivered and I honestly believe you have a good shot still!
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Exactly why I voted to save you last week! You are a dynamic and powerful singer who deserves to be here. Fantastic job!
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

This is the Bella Paige I want to see! You really have given justice to the song, you hit those notes, I can pully feel your emotion and I didn't feel you holding back. Very impressive to open up the show and I'ma say this is your biggest performance yet!
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

WOW YOU WERE 12 WHEN YOU SANG THIS AND MY GOD WAS IT GOOD! Such a huge improvement from last week! The range you showcased was impressive and you got a beautiful vibrato that really showed, what a great start to the show Bella!
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1893 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
*walks out and nudges Aili James*

*smiles back at Tommy*
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Will she make it through? Give it up for Bella Paige! *cheers*
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
TommyD
*walks out and nudges Aili James*

*smiles back at Tommy*

Oh no, nudge as in pushes to the floor x
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Next it's the turn of the #Over30s
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
02. Amanda Brown (omggiraffe) #Over30s

1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
You were completely rocking out on stage up there and that was great to see, I feel like you really are showing great diversity and I loved it! It was a little repetitive, but overall - a good job! Well done!
1893 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

As you know, I don’t care for audience shot performances as the sound is usually poor along with the video quality. However, I think you gave it your all and sounded strong.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!