This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S9] The X Factor: Live Show Judge Applications

Topic » [S9] The X Factor: Live Show..

1890 days ago
TommyD
It's true, The X Factor is being renewed for a ninth season, beginning a few days after the finale of The X Factor 8! The panel is yet to be announced, but it is with great sadness that Chris will be stepping down as the impartial live show judge after two great seasons due to commitments.

We are therefore opening up the position to one of YOU! You could become the Season 9 live show judge, critiquing and helping determine the ninth winner of the season. Although you would not be able to apply as a contestant, it will put you in light of being a future full time judge.

The application is below and the winner will be announce LIVE at the season finale next Wednesday! Good luck to you all!

- The X Factor Team

Username:
Judge Name (not a celebrity):
Three words that describe you:
Why do you want to be a live show judge?:
Favourite X Factor moment of this group game?:
It is demanding, would you be committed in giving up to 8 comments in 24 hours?:
Will you be available roughly between 8th March and 19th March? (Guidelines):
What twists/ideas/formats would you like to see implemented?:
Finally, please critique the following performance:

-- APPLY BELOW: APPLICATIONS CLOSE MONDAY 7am GMT --
1889 days 23 hours ago
hellocat
Judge Name (not a celebrity): Kat

Three words that describe you: hard-loving, fun, consistent

Why do you want to be a live show judge?: Because firstly i saw this group game when it was season 6 and I saw wanted to apply but the apps closed and then came Season 7, I decided to give it a go not expecting to go far. I apply as Jessica, Katherine, APink and Hozier and the place that Katherine got was phenomenal. The live shows is such a lovely concept and it's like a massive family that fights. I would love to become a part of the live show team and family, and I would also love to be able to pick a winner

Favourite X Factor moment of this group game?: When Tommy allowed something different in Season 7 of The X Factor. Opera is such an underrated genre of music that can be taken two ways: you either love it or hate it. Also In Season 8 when Drake chose Lucy O'Byrne, it really shows that the group is developing and accepting all types of genres.

It is demanding, would you be committed in giving up to 8 comments in 24 hours?: I have worked my but off on the four and I would love to do the same for this :D

Will you be available roughly between 8th March and 19th March? (Guidelines): Yes, I can make those dates

What twists/ideas/formats would you like to see implemented?: I would love to see buzzers implemented since I think that would be really cool.

Finally, please critique the following performance: Scarlett, you have a such voice and after you got knocked down you came right back and you wowed us more. I think you have massive potential to go far with the right work and honestly I wish you the best luck in the future and I hope these judges do not eliminate you too soon because you can definitely make the lives
1889 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Username: ryan5676

Judge Name (not a celebrity): Ryan

Three words that describe you: Bubbly, Stern, Lively

Why do you want to be a live show judge?: I would love to have this experience of judging acts and like to give my honest opinions about them so that they will improve and it’s about doing it for the users so that they will be given this opportunity to compete with amazing judges.

Favourite X Factor moment of this group game?: It has to be when 4th Power performed This is Me since that was a powerful moment and blown me away when watching it for the first time and that was when I knew they could win this and they shocked people by winning it and that is what I love about this group game.

It is demanding, would you be committed in giving up to 8 comments in 24 hours?: Yes I can do that with how I did 12 comments in 24 hours for Anything Can Happen and this is a light load to me so I will be committed to doing this.

Will you be available roughly between 8th March and 19th March? (Guidelines): Yes, I will be available for those dates.

What twists/ideas/formats would you like to see implemented?: Well I would love to see Duels happen here with Acts against each other with the winner being safe and the loser up for elimination that will bring tension and would cause so much drama!

Finally, please critique the following performance: You were brave to sing another song and at the start I wasn’t that impressive to be honest. I know you were showing off your range but I didn’t enjoy it with it not fitting with the song which is from your heart. But I did see potential at the end when I got to hear that voice of yours and I wish you continued because that was heaven with how amazing you pulled it off so next time try and get that spark and we will see the magic happen.
1889 days 16 hours ago
aria_grande
NAMe- Aria_grande
I will be known as aria

Aria is a bubbly, strict and has an eye for a good singer

Well I was a judge back in season 3 and I loved it. I felt like it was an amazing experience and would love it to happen again. Also I want to find the next big thing in showbiz. I also wish that my opinions on singers are heard more and I wish to help them

Honestly it was when I saw Shawn Mendes perform in the live show. I think that he is an incredible singer and we needed to see him back after he was robbed in season 2. Also I know it’s not in this but in the four it was funny how both my acts got eliminated for 3rd and 4th and me losing out to Adele again lol

I have got judging experience lol and I know what it takes to be a good judge like I was in season 1 and 2 and 3 and the Christmas edition of anything can happen. Like I can offer you the comments as my experience has shown and I will completely unbiased with my comments.

Yes I am fine with these dates as it’s just after my mokh exams which I am bussing about

Formats: honestly I would like some sort of duo week as I have found some great dips I would like to use by I have enever been able to use them but I really wish I could. Also maybe the fifth judge could have their own group which would be 3 people from people that got eliminated in the judges houses. I know it’s similar to the wildcard but I would like to have them get their own team as well

Honestly I hate it when people try to hard as it sounds shy I am honest here but when you sing the first song I didn’t know what song it was but it wasn’t the Charlie Puth I heard. But when I heard Andra day and the true self of you I was amazed I felt that in an instant you perked up and you shown us who you really was and I really liked that about you. You said you was ordinary but girl oh no you aren’t you are far from it because you have a good voice you just need to know how to use it and how much of it you need to use at anyone time
1887 days 17 hours ago
Mybash_
Username: Mybash_
Judge Name (not a celebrity): Chris
Three words that describe you: Cunning, Witty, Sassy
Why do you want to be a live show judge?: I genuinely have so much love for music and I think I would be a great addition!
Favourite X Factor moment of this group game?: When Jessica Sanchez got recognition finally!
It is demanding, would you be committed in giving up to 8 comments in 24 hours?: Yes
Will you be available roughly between 8th March and 19th March? (Guidelines): Yes I will be!
What twists/ideas/formats would you like to see implemented?: I would not mind seeing perhaps a golden buzzer implemented where each judge sends 1 of the main 4 groups automatically to top 12 based off the judges home auditions or even the first auditions.
Finally, please critique the following performance:

I really felt confused on the Charlie Puth performance. I felt like you were trying to sound like someone from Little Mix with weird lifts and it sounded you wanted to be very original and it was simillar to fergie. Your voice on Rise Up, now that sounds more like you. I think your pure voice is stellar but I think all the extra add-ins are not what I think you need. Louis made a great point, you have raw talent. I agree with Sharon, you were just not ready, and I think you need time to marinate those vocals, this year may not be it, but next year I think you can WIN. So unfortunately it is a no from me.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!