This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part..

1900 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Bella now takes on Pleun, which girl will secure the last spot in the Top 12?
1900 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
Tommy I was gonna look for you in the parking lot!

DEAD XD
1900 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
03. Bella Paige (melindaMrskk)

1900 days 8 hours ago
melindaMrskk
rip if I loose both my acts tonight
1900 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
And taking on Bella, it's Pleun!
1900 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
04. Pleun Bierbooms (ryan5676)

1900 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1900 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
One of these girls will be leaving tonight in 13th place. Again judges, you will need to vote. The act with the majority will be eliminated.
1900 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy, you're up first..
1900 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
melindaMrskk
rip if I loose both my acts tonight

WOULD BE ICONIC.
1900 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

This is an impossible situation for me, and I feel like you both absolutely killed it in that sing off which makes this even worse. I had complete faith in the both of you in this competition and I really do not understand why you are here. I'm going to base this on the competition as a whole. I am so so sorry, I am eliminating Pleun *cries*
1900 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to eliminate Pleun..

Drake, please vote..
1900 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

For Bella vs Pleun, I feel as though I think one of the performers edged out the other here in this performance as I felt a lot more brought to this save me performance. Therefore I have to eliminate Pleun Bierbooms from the competition since I think Bella is stronger.
1900 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate Pleun...

Chris, please vote to eliminate..
1900 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

Damn, just like the first, this is also a good a sing-off as both of you provided a solid performance. But for me, there's one person who dominated in this and I feel like she wants it more and that is Pleun. Sorry Bella but I'm sending you home tonight.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!