This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part..

1899 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Both of these performances were great. What has me torn is that one of you has been consistently giving poor performances. But, I’m going to go out on faith that you will continue to deliver these types of performances. With that…I will be eliminating Lucy.
1899 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate either act..

Chris, it's up to you. The act you eliminate will be sent home tonight..
1899 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks Carly!
However, I feel like Chris will save his wildcard Lucy so RIP Pentatonix :(
1899 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* Wow, guys! I must say you did all your best yet tonight! It sucks, this should be both you all do in previous performances so it shouldn't be end like this. Lucy, this is so solid, and hitting those notes was flawless and I'm really stunned. As for Pentatonix, what a great rendition of the song, I really loved your chemistry, and you show all you've got in this. It's really heartbreaking letting one of you go but it is what it is. I feel like Pentatonix have a lot more to offer so I sadly sending home Lucy O'Bryne tonight, sorry.
1899 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG I'M SHOOK!
1899 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
That's three votes to eliminate Lucy, Lucy you have been eliminated from the competition! Thank you for being a great part of this competition!
1899 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Everyone, give it up for Lucy O’bryne (melindaMrskk) #Wildcard!
1899 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
OMFG THANK YOU CHRIS AND CARLY!!
1899 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
*cheers*
1899 days 6 hours ago
Rubes
Tommy I was gonna look for you in the parking lot!
1899 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
This does mean that well done Pentatonix (Rubes), you will perform again in the Top 12 shows! Head over to the safety zone!

*claps*
1899 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Thanks Chris!
1899 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Rubes
Tommy I was gonna look for you in the parking lot!

*spits out advertised cola product placement drink*
1899 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
*Hugs Pentatonix*
1899 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
One down, one more to go - it's the battle of the #Girls as Tommy prepares to lose one of his acts!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!