This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 14, Part..

1872 days 16 hours ago
Rubes
Come on Pentatonix!
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
And taking on Lucy, please welcome to the stage Pentatonix (Rubes)
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
02. Pentatonix (Rubes) #Groups

1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Well done to both!
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Now, one at a time we will ask the judges which act they will be voting to eliminate tonight. The act with the most votes will be finishing the competition in 14th place this season..

Good luck!
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James, we are coming to you first!
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

I vote to save Pentatonix obviously, but based off this performance too, I feel like Pentatonix really killed it and proved why they deserve to be here. I really hope tjhe other judges save them too because they are fantastic. I vote to eliminate Lucy.
1872 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Really nervous for Pentatonix!
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you Aili, Drake - you're up!
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

For the battle of Lucy vs Pentatonix, my vote here is quite obvious I love Pentatonix however Lucy's performances as of recent has been miles ahead of Pentatonix's performance and this performance here really showed how beautiful her voice is. I vote to eliminate Pentatonix
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to eliminate either act..

We head over to Tommy..
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

You both really nailed it for me in that sing off, I have to however go with the act that I feel has not only represented themselves well, but just edged the other in what they have brought to the competition. For that reason, I am eliminating Pentatonix. I'm sorry.
1872 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate Penatonix, one to eliminate Lucy.

Carly, please vote..
1872 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
RIP Pentatonix :(

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!