This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 4 & Results

2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
LIVE across tengaged, it's the X Factor: Live Shows!

Please welcome your host Tommy!
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out and waves*

Hello everyone!
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Yes, welcome to the fourth live show of the season! We are almost half-way through this stage of the competition and with the finale date set in stone, we edge ever closer to crowning the winner of season five!
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Tonight, the Top 9 perform their HIDDEN GEMS, but we have four of our very own here, please welcome The X Factor Judges!
2377 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Hello everyone!
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy!
Aili James!
Drake!
and Nehemiah!
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out with judges*
Hello everyone!

*smiles*
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you judges, please take a seat at the desk!
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Let's kick off tonight's show as the first and only #Boys is about to perform - It's Chris Jamison mentored by Drake!
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
01. Chris Jamison "Guilty" #Boys

2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
A really great start to hidden gems night! You have an incredible voice, I loved the performance and you just have so much charisma. I love it when you perform because it's undeniably you, you're not trying to be anyone else and it's so refreshing to see. Well done!
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

Wow. I loved how you did this, it was so cool and almost motown-like. I loved this performance Chris! Keep up with this great work! Your voice has no boundaries and you never fail to surprise me!
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

This was really well performed, and I enjoyed this so much. I feel like you did have issues with breathing however it was only minor things. I feel like it was also to staccato for my liking, you cut off notes that I think that would be better if you spread them out a little more however this was a great job as always.
2377 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

I am assuming this is an original song and though I do love your voice I was not keen on it. I didn’t like the song and I mean the song fit the theme as it is a hidden gem to you but I just didn’t like the whole set up of the song nor did I like the chorus. And it was kinda very basic for your voice.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!