This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 4: Season Finale

Topic » [S10] Live Show 4: Season..

1423 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
*stands and claps for Grace*

So happy to get 1st and 2nd I’m back to back seasons!!! Congratulations Grace!!! And thank you to all the judges for your comments and constructive criticism throughout the season!

Me having two finalists and placing 3rd and 4th *hides*
1423 days 7 hours ago
1001games
So glad to be a part of a group game that supports the underdogs/underrated artists and gives them chances that they deserve!

I’ve been a fan of Haley for years and I was hoping she’d win if I didn’t. Robbed American Idol season 10 winner.
1423 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
*ADVERTISEMENT*

The X Factor 11 is COMING to Tengaged!

Applications OPEN Monday 15th June 2020!

Season Premiere is on Thursday 18th June 2020!

We can't wait to see you there!

- The X Factor Team!
1423 days 7 hours ago
Rubes
1001games
So glad to be a part of a group game that supports the underdogs/underrated artists and gives them chances that they deserve!

IT’S SO TRUE!!! Faouzia winning and now Grace!!! Iconic!
1423 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
1001games

I’ve been a fan of Haley for years and I was hoping she’d win if I didn’t. Robbed American Idol season 10 winner.

Amen to Haley being robbed!
1423 days 7 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
1001games

IT’S SO TRUE!!! Faouzia winning and now Grace!!! Iconic!

OOOH THIS TRUE! Faouzia murdered her season and Grace saved her best for when she needed it, well done!
1423 days 6 hours ago
Neme91
*claps* Congratulations Grace
1423 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Thank you for the opportunity for portraying one of the bests acts in X Factor, Tommy! Can't wait for #AllStars ❤️
1423 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Ledat #Robbed 😭
1423 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
OMG! What a neck to neck to neck battle! Congratulations Grace Potter on winning the title! So proud of you! 🎉👏❣️
1423 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
This robbed God and goddesses needs to be in All Star asap!
1419 days 11 hours ago
PettyLaBelle
Are we going to see the judges rankings for this season? I want to know why I was robbed
1419 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
I genuinely thought I posted this! Haha!

Here's the link with the final statistics :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LU-gcHOLRx0NdGGy1gJJ6zaIce5uQM0wUSNbV8QUEqI/edit?usp=sharing

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!