This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals

Topic » [S10] Live Show 3: Semi Finals..

1420 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Preferring male voices to female voices*
Not make voices lol 😂
1420 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
RT ❤❤❤
1419 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
I understand all of your points Nehemiah and respect to ur opinion but I guess we just gotta accept that we have completely different opinions.

Also, I read through your whole paragraphs and this comments really annoyed me, sorry to bring up something else but I just gotta say it...

“And I’m not Rak-Su’s coach so no I don’t comment on the consistency of their performances“

I don’t know if you phrased it wrong or you meant something else which is completely understandable! But you also aren’t JHud’s coach so you shouldn’t feel the need to comment on her consistency of her performances either right?! I’m just a little bit confused on this statement because it just contradicts the whole point you were making! Sorry if I’m sounding rude right now I’m really not trying to be I’m just confused!!!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!