This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S11] The Auditions (Round 4)

Topic » [S11] The Auditions (Round 4)

1402 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 11: The Auditions will be posted later today! You need three or four YES votes from the judges to be able to advance to the next stage of the competition - The Judgement!

Running Order:
01. JONA (ryan5676)
02. Darline (ryan5676)
03. Paxton Ingram (Dinosauro27)
04. India Carney (Dinosauro27)
05. Elton John (Dinosauro27)
06. Jonas Brothers (Dinosauro27)
07. Emarjhun De Guzman (Jerard)
08. Elaine Duran (Jerard)
09. Garrett Bolden (Jerard) - ALT LINK
10. TNT Boys (Jerard)
11. Sarah Ikumu (Rubes)

Best of luck!
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD

Hello and welcome to The X Factor 11: The Auditions! The judges are on the fourth day of the auditions, have they found this seasons winner already? Or are they in tonight's batch?

Please welcome your judges: Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah! *claps*

Let The Auditions continue...
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
01. JONA "Never Enough" (ryan5676)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Wow! What a big song to go for with your audition. This was absolutely beautiful and vocally you sounded absolutely breathtaking. There was a moment when I felt you needed a bit of rasp or grit to really get through moments as they felt a little too airy, but you did a really impressive job and I can't wait to see more from you this season. Well done.

JACK:
I really liked this performance because your voice was phenominal. I really liked your emotion and I think choosing this song was good. However there is some things. I don't know if its my speakers but your voice sounded mechanically enhanced in parts.

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Well this was a huge surprise to me. This was one of the best covers of Never Enough I have heard if Im being honest. And I actually think this is up there for one of the best auditions we have had so far this season. Im actually very excited to see more from you and hope you make it through.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* This is how you start the show-off, this was such a powerful audition!!!! What’s gonna be your next performances?!?!?!?! How do you top this?!?!?!?! I want to see!!!!

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: Congratulations, with four YES votes you're off to The Judgement! *claps*
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
02. Darline "Touch" (ryan5676)

TOMMY:
You had some really nice moments throughout this, but for me it just had something missing, it felt a little lackluster, one note all the way through and I was just kind of waiting for that moment where I'm like okay, I can see this working this season and it didn't really come up. Maybe it was the song choice that didn't work. I'm not sure.

JACK:
This is totally different to the original and I really enjoyed it. You have uniqueness and the fact that you have made this song acoustic is a risk but it worked really well

MICHAEL:
Hmm this is a tricky one for me because I think it was a good try with this audition but together I dont think you guys have what it takes to win this season. I think with more practice and training you guys can be a great duo but not right now. You arent ready!

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I liked you girls and at first I was going to say no to you girls but I think we need to see one more performance from you girls quite possibly because in a way this was intriguing but didn’t fully travel.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - NO
Jack - YES
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - YES

Jack: I'm sorry, unfortunately you do not have the majority and will not be advancing to the next stage of the competition.
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
03. Paxton Ingram "I'd Do Anything For Love" (Dinosauro27)

.be

TOMMY:
I really enjoyed this actually. I think you have something a little unique to offer the competition, it was fun and you have a really good rock/pop voice. I do think that you could build some stamina in this competition. Good job!

JACK:
You have a really good but a strange voice no offence. I haven't saw another artist with your tone of voice. I think choosing this song really helped you and it was so good. Your notes were nice and I have little for you to improve on

MICHAEL:
I dont think this was the right song choice for you to be honest. I dont think you'd survive long in the competition based on what I saw today in your performance, Sounded like you were losing your breath at times so next time try to focus more on your vocals.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I love this song, it just has such a nice style and switch of pace but I was not fully sold on you, Paxton. However, I know that’s just me and maybe I need to see you one more time to be sold.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: Congratulations, with three YES votes you're through to the next stage of the competition! *claps*
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
04. India Carney "New York State of Mind" (Dinosauro27)

.be

TOMMY:
I thought this was a really interesting audition, because when you were good you were so good! There were a couple of wobbles in there which I am sure you will agree with when re-watching the audition, but I liked where you went with it and I liked how it grew.

JACK:
Your runs are really well executed and I think India you are a talented artist that has potential to do lots with your voice. I wished you shown more of your voice because I want to see someone who can do more than 1 thing.

MICHAEL:
WOOO You better sing India. This is such an iconic audition and it would be crazy if you didnt make it through to the next stage after this performance. Its up there with one of the best performances so far in the competition so far! Amazing job!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* You can’t get wrong with a Billy Joel classic, this was your performance right here. You had it, you knew it, you delivered it!

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: Well done, you're through to The Judgement! *claps*
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
05. Elton John "Border Song" (Dinosauro27)

.be

TOMMY:
I actually quite enjoyed this. I thought your voice was well rounded and decent. We actually heard this song a few days back at the auditions and I enjoyed it then too. It'll be interesting to see where you go with this if you do make it tonight.

JACK:
This is really hard to say but I didn't like this. I think you sung with emotion and conviction but I didn't see much of anything else. I wished I liked this but i just don't and this decision is probably going to be hated upon.

MICHAEL:
You sir are an absolute legend but I dont think this is the type of show for you. This really isnt my type of music at all and I dont know if youd be able to hang on with these young amazing acts.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* Last week we saw this song performed by Rose, and now we get to see it performed by the original man himself. This song works for you, this song is you. Elton, you are one talented artist, musician, and performer. I want to see you more.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - NO
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: I'm really sorry Elton, unfortunately you have not made it to the next stage of the competition.
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
06. Jonas Brothers "S.O.S." (Dinosauro27)

.be

TOMMY:
I really wanted to like this and there were small moments of hope, but as a whole, I don't quite think that this hit the mark for an audition, together it just didn't click and I felt that it wasn't really translating well to me, I'm not sure what the other judges think. I do think though, if you do not make it, you should come back with a new song next season!

JACK:
I have to say, I can barely hear you in parts and its sad because i was excited to hear you sing but you didn't deliver it for me. This competition is getting extremely strong and i just don't know if you could cope with everything that the competition throws at you

MICHAEL:
I think you would of been better off choosing a better video for this song. The vocals were okay bit Ive seen performance where they are better. I do think you guys can do well in this competition and have great songs to show us. It be interesting to see how far you go.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I am fangirling over here throwing me back to my kid years, but I will also say this just felt very off. I can’t explain why I just didn’t feel fully there.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - NO
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - NO

Jack: I'm really sorry guys, it's not your season! Thank you for auditioning tonight.
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
07. Emarjhun De Guzman "One Day" (Jerard)

TOMMY:
I thought this was quite strong actually, you had a really smooth vocal and I felt a lot of fun! I liked the song choice, you do need a little work, but for now, this is good!

JACK:
This performance growed on me as originally i didn't like it but then i listened more and i really liked it because it was groovy and so much fun was in it

MICHAEL:
I actually quite enjoyed this performance. It was a fun performance to watch and it showed exactly what we are gonna get from you. I want to see what you will perform for us next and Im willing to give you a second chance

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I have no critiques necessarily for this performance. I thought your tone was good and the song kept good pace so job well done.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: Well done! You're on The X Factor 11! *claps*
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
08. Elaine Duran "Now That You're Gone" (Jerard)

TOMMY:
I thought this was really beautiful and some lovely moments shone through this audition, I felt that this was a good start and you have room to grow and develop throughout.

JACK:
Wait how old are you? Because that wa strong and you seem so young. I think you performed the crap out of this song and you have really impressed me. I think you showed yourself in the best light you could and i am really looking forward to seeing what else you can do. Good job

MICHAEL:
I lowkey got chills during this performance and your voice is so beautiful when you go soft. The voice is definitely there and I think your gonna be giving us powerful performances from now on and I absolutely can not wait to see those!

NEHEMIAH:
*standing ovation* There’s a skill to being able to perform a ballad and actually hold someone’s attention. I wanted to see where you took this performance and you didn’t let me down for one second. The soul is in you!!!!

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: Well done! We can't wait to see you at The Judgement! *claps*
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
10. Garrett Bolden "Lay Me Down" (Jerard)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I really really really liked this Garrett! It was so powerful and the conviction you had with this song just made it everything! You delivered on this audition and I'm going to put it out there right now, I would actually love to work with you this season. There's something special about you.

JACK:
THAT IS MAD. WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I loved this. You have made a great song, even better and i think you have great passion and your voice excites me. You kept building on your voice which really impressed me.

MICHAEL:
I was not expecting that voice to come out of your mouth. Wow you are incredible! It kept getting better and better throughout the performance and I would gladly want to hear more from you and see what else you have to give us. Great job!

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I love when people sing this song because you can really pick out the talented from the try-hards. This was really good you held your own and I was sitting here wondering how are you gonna make yourself memorable. And that ending solidified it.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Tommy: Congratulations! Four YES votes and we can not wait to see more from you! *claps*
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
11. TNT Boys "Listen" (Jerard)

TOMMY:
I thought this was really cute and such a big song to take on and I admire you for that! Although I don't think it was on the same level as the original, you really gave it a go tonight and I thought that individually you all had moments to shine.

JACK:
Oh god. You guys are really young and you can sing like this. I think thats impressive. But one major thing is, why was you singing AGAINST each other. I felt like you wasn't a group you was three solo artists in the voice battle. I wished i could see you as a group but i don't see you as a group.

MICHAEL:
Well what a way to show everyone else that you are here. You guys are so young but also very talented. You guys sound so good together and individually you guys stand out as well. The other acts better be scared right now because you guys might be here til the finale.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* This is a big big big song but that did not stop the three of you and that warmed my heart. And let’s be real the fact your vocals are that well put together at this age is by far impressive.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - NO
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Michael: Congratulations boys! You're off to The Judgement! *claps*
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
12. Sarah Ikumu "And I Am Telling You" (Rubes)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Sarah! I am so so happy you came back for season 11! You have such a wonderful talent and for you to take on this song and deliver it like that? You really delivered tonight! What an explosive way to end tonight's show! Well done!

JACK:
I thought sarah was singing not Jennifer. This was amazing and i am shocked your 15 with those pipers inside of you. I think this was so strong. You went from strength to strength with this.

MICHAEL:
What a huge song to sing but my god are you something special. 15? Your 15 years old? Singing like that? I think you ended tonight on an incredible high note and Im looking forward seeing more of you this season. I do think song choice will be key for you being successful.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I have nothing to say because I’m just proud that you came back after last season, we lost you at the Knockouts, maybe you can get further this season.

#JudgesVerdict
Tommy - YES
Jack - YES
Michael - YES
Nehemiah - YES

Nehemiah: A lovely way to end the show! Congratulations! We can't wait to see more from you! *claps*
1402 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, another round of auditions is done! Let's take a look at the acts that have made it through to this seasons Judgement stage from tonight!

01. JONA (ryan5676)
02. Paxton Ingram (Dinosauro27)
03. India Carney (Dinosauro27)
04. Emarjhun De Guzman (Jerard)
05. Elaine Duran (Jerard)
06. Garrett Bolden (Jerard)
07. TNT Boys (Jerard)
08. Sarah Ikumu (Rubes)

We can't wait to see more from them this season!

Join us tomorrow for the last round of The Auditions!

And then... WE. GO. LIVE! For the first time this season, we will be going LIVE at 9:30 BST / 4:30PM EST where the acts will be split into their teams for the season, assigned their mentor and some acts WILL be cut from the competition!

It's a Double Episode tomorrow! We can't wait to see you there. From all of us at The X Factor, goodnight!
1402 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
I got 3 out of 4 which is great and I can't wait to see what happens next!
1402 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
ryan5676
I got 3 out of 4 which is great and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Congrats!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!