This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] The Knockouts (Round 2)

Topic » [S10] The Knockouts (Round 2)

1430 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 10: The Knockouts will be posted later today.

The following acts will be performing for their judges for a spot in #TheShowcases:

#TeamTaylor
01. A.C.E (stuartlittle16)
02. Ioana Bulgaru (DrG2)
------------------------------
#TeamChris
03. Little Mix (Tinkerbelll)
04. Pentatonix (nhl8765554321)
#TeamTaylor
05. Vincent Cannady (PettyLaBelle)
06. Gabriel Henrique (Glambert_Icon)
#TeamChris
07. Che Chesterman (Rubes)
08. Nathan Brake (nhl8765554321)
#TeamTommy
09. Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)
10. Charice Pempengco (melindaMrskk)
#TeamNehemiah
11. Thirdstory (DrG2)
12. Jukebox The Ghost (Royal1836)

Only one act from each knockout paring can be chosen to move forward, the remaining artist is then available for the #Steal at the end of the episode.

REMAINING #STEALS
Tommy - 1 steal remaining
Chris - 1 steal remaining
Taylor - 2 steals remaining
Nehemiah - 1 steal remaining

Best of luck!
1430 days 10 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Charice going against Jennifer EEEK
1430 days 9 hours ago
nhl8765554321
i know i will not pas the knockouts  Che Chesterman will bet me and  Little Mix will also beat me
1430 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Jennifer going against Charice EEEK
1430 days 9 hours ago
nhl8765554321
good luck rubels i know yow will defeat  me
1430 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
good luck everyone!! EEEK
1430 days 5 hours ago
Neme91
What's up with y'all pairing our guys against each other. Lol
1430 days 5 hours ago
TommyD

Good evening and welcome to The X Factor 10: The Knockouts! *claps*

Last night, we saw the start of #TheKnockouts and 9 acts were confirmed for #TheShowcases! Who will be joining them?

Let's welcome your judges! Tommy, Chris, Taylor and Nehemiah! *cheers*

Let #TheKnockouts continue...
1430 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
First up tonight, we head over to #TeamTaylor - It's A.C.E (stuartlittle16) VS. Ioana Bulgaru (DrG2)! *cheers*

01. A.C.E (stuartlittle16)

TOMMY:
A massive song to take on, and I think you did a good job. Some really nice moments throughout that performance. I do think at some points you didn't reach the peak that this song requires from you. However, this really is the season of uniqueness and diversity and I embrace you in this competition.

CHRIS:
*stand & claps* OMG! I'm happy that you stepped up your game today. I like the song choice as you showcase your voices especially on the bridge part, wow! I'm so proud having a korean representative this season. Keep fighting and good luck! <3

NEHEMIAH:
I think honestly you boys surprise me and I love how amazing your vocals sound and I actually want to hear you guys sing some KPop if Taylor sends you through. I want to see you in your element.

TAYLOR:
Alright So I am going to pull the bandaid off quick, This is 100% NOT a live performance and this makes me super sad because I was really rooting for you guys and this made me super disappointed it’s not live at all like you can tell by the echo behind your vocals and there is not a microphone is site to give off the effect of it being just a little live. <3

*claps*

02. Ioana Bulgaru (DrG2)

.be

TOMMY:
*claps*
I absolutely love you haha! Your audition was so rememberable and this was great. The way you can change a song is incredible, your facial expressions absolutely kill me and I think you have such a great voice. You had like a little yodel moment in that which I absolutely loved. I think you have so much charisma and talent I would absolutely love to see you make it to the next stage of the competition. Well done.

CHRIS:
*stand & claps* Once again you didn't failed to impressed me, Iona. You owning that song so much as you giving it a jazz twist and I really like your rendition. I'm glad you're in Taylor's team as she really fitted to be your mentor. Well done!

NEHEMIAH:
No surprise I said no to you and I still stand by that. This season my fellow judges let a lot of people go through and I truly don’t think you should’ve gone through. This was not good.

TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
WOW You put your own quirky spin on this massively known track! I am digging the entire vibe you are serving me! The voice you have my lord that tone is super unique!!! And I am soooooo Happy you actually performed live <3

*claps*

---------------------------------

Taylor, you have a decision to make, you can only send one of these acts through to #TheShowcases, the other act will be available for the #Steal at the end of the episode.

TAYLOR:
The winner of this Knockout is pretty clear, Congrats Ioana You are still on #TeamTaylor <3 Sorry A.C.E but you might have won if you would have performed live for us tonight. <33

Congratulations Ioana Bulgaru (DrG2)! You're moving on to #TheShowcases! *claps*

A.C.E (stuartlittle16), you have not been selected, but you will be available for the #Steal at the end of the episode. Good luck! *claps*
1430 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Next let's head over to #TeamChris - It's Little Mix (Tinkerbelll) VS. Pentatonix (nhl8765554321)! *claps*

03. Little Mix (Tinkerbelll)

.be

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was really good because we got to see your voices individually and it left you really exposed, but I think it paid off. There were a few breaks in your vocals where you couldn't quite keep your momentum, however, I think it was a brave choice and it should pay off for you! Good luck!

TAYLOR:
*stands & claps*
WOW Girls!! You are all so talented! I would say my only critique would be for you girls to work on your breathing techniques. Some of the notes in your lower registers were a little off. But when you go up in your higher register you are all amazing, Especially you Perrie I honestly think you saved this performance tonight! <3

NEHEMIAH:
This season I believe is your redemption arc season and I want to see how far it can take you. I think this was a good performance that followed a beautiful audition.

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* I'm so proud of you girls!! <3 I love your individual voices and I'm contented in the song choice. I just wish there's some harmonization because I'm waiting for it and I think it will added some flavor in your piece. But still a job well done!

*claps*

-------------------------------------

04. Pentatonix (nhl8765554321)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was a moment for sure! I absolutely love this song and you delivered the goods! This was incredible guys. Your vocals were strong, you all look and sound so great together. I honestly think with the pace you are progressing in your performances that we can expect great things from you. Good job!

TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
Wow!! Great Job guys! I feel like this performance may have helped you guys reach the next level in this game!! Nothing bad to say <3

NEHEMIAH:
I think this was a smart choice of pairing you up with Little Mix. I have a huge heart to acapella groups and although we haven’t had one in this series that has done well since The Nor’Easters I know that you guys are persistent. My only thing is I feel like I’ve heard it all I’m not blown away anymore watching you guys.

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT BABY! I'm so happy Pentatonix slammed their performance once again. This is the best version I've ever heard and hearing your voices is magical. Great job guys!

*claps*

----------------------------------

Chris, it's time for your first decision of the night, who is the winner of this Knockout?

CHRIS:
Decision time! I've paired you up obviously because you're both singing groups and it's such a waste that I need to let go one of you. I've based my decision on who shine the most on that stage, i feel this group have a lot more to offer, and very talented. You're through to the next round.... Pentatonix! Congratulations!

I'm sorry Little Mix, I need to let you go and hopefully some judges pushes their steal button for you all. I believe you have still stuffs to offer, you have beautiful voices, and have star package. Good luck! *hugs*

Congratulations Pentatonix (nhl8765554321), you are through to #TheShowcases! *claps*

Little Mix (Tinkerbelll), you have not been selected, but at the end of the episode you will be available for the #Steal! Best of luck! *claps*
1430 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Let's head back over to #TeamTaylor for the second time tonight, here is Vincent Cannady (PettyLaBelle) VS. Gabriel Henrique (Glambert_Icon)! *claps*

05. Vincent Cannady (PettyLaBelle)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Vincent, you are just so smooth and have such great vocals. You really performed tonight and that's what this round is all about, it's about performing a killer song and I honestly think you delivered really well tonight. Good job!

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* OMG! I'm so happy you bring you're A-game tonight as I rooting you here. You have confidence on the stage, you have soothing vocals, you're a great deal man!

NEHEMIAH:
I love your voice and I like that you took an R&B approach tonight but I was not as blown away as I was before.

TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
VINCINT!! This was incredible! The song choice was great, the voice was great and your dancing was surprising but also great!! I am very happy with you tonight!! <3

*claps*

--------------------------------------

06. Gabriel Henrique (Glambert_Icon)

TOMMY:
*claps*
Oh my goodness, Gabriel. What a big song and I admire you so much for taking it on. You know, to level with you, there were moments where I wasn't sure, but by the end you had be completely sold, when you reached that whistle tone, it was incredible. You did a good job tonight well done!

CHRIS:
*stand & claps* I know that diction isn't the best but we're just humans and English is not your first language. I'm impressed you sang that timeless song, I really loved you bring rendition as owning it, and that whistle is just WOW! I really didn't see that coming and this is a tough battle. Good luck guys!

NEHEMIAH:
I was really happy to see you tonight because you came off such a good audition performing in Spanish to a beautiful song. Tonight we see another side of you that you could provide to this show and you, in my opinion, won this battle.

TAYLOR:
*Stands & Claps*
WOW Gabriel!! Your voice is undeniably phenomenal but my only bad critique is your pronunciation needs tremendous work! And I don’t mean that in a bad way I love diversity but it is sometimes hard to understand what you are singing and I know this song like the back of my hand so that makes it even harder for me to really enjoy this performance. But your range is outstanding <3

*claps*

-------------------------------

Taylor, it's decision time - who will be moving forward with you to #TheShowcases?

TAYLOR:
This was a hard decision to make both of you have incredible range! But I have my doubts so with that said the winner of this Knockout is Vincint! <3 Sorry Gabriel but you need to really work on your pronunciation more <33

Congratulations Vincent Cannady (PettyLaBelle)! You are through to #TheShowcases with Taylor! *claps*

Gabriel Henrique (Glambert_Icon), unfortunately, Taylor has not selected you, however - you will be available for the #Steal at the end of this episode. Good luck! *claps*
1430 days 5 hours ago
Neme91
How did you let Gabriel go!!!
1430 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Let's now turn the spotlight on #TeamChris again - it's Che Chesterman (Rubes) VS. Nathan Brake (nhl8765554321)! *claps*

07. Che Chesterman (Rubes)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was such an emotional song and you did a good job with this. You have a beautiful and soulful voice. I am very impressed. I think with the right mentoring, you have the oppurtunity to go further in this competition. A good performance well done.

TAYLOR:
*Stands & Makes Stank Face*
https://media1.tenor.com/images/03152c3a3982c166035f52f81ff83074/tenor.gif
CHE!!!!! I cannot with that voice!!!! That was incredible!!!!! Absolutely Breathtaking!! This was a winning performance FOR SURE! <33

NEHEMIAH:
Your tone is beautiful and I think this was by far an better performance than your audition, so good job.

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* OH MY GOSH!!! You should be proud as you really nailed that song, you have incredible vocal and it was a flawless performance. Well done!

*claps*

--------------------------------

08. Nathan Brake (nhl8765554321)

TOMMY:
*claps*
WOW! Nathan! Although this was short, it was incredible, that run you did towards the end oh my, in that split second I knew you came here not to play. I feel like you have just flung yourself back at the forefront of the competition and Chris has a tougher decision tonight than I first thought.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Hi Nathan, I really enjoyed your performance tonight! I know your voice was a little strained at the end with that note. But other than that minor detail your performance was quite enjoyable and I love the reconstructed cover you made of an iconic Katy song <3 Good Job Nathan

NEHEMIAH:
Wow I did not expect a powerful performance to come out of you like it did but some concerns that I have for you is that you need to know what is needed and what is not. That attempted high note at the end turned into a screaming belch and it was not good.

CHRIS:
*standing ovation* Aw, this is short I want to see more! But I'm happy  you give justice to the song, I loved that version and it showcases your vocals. Great job!

*claps*

--------------------------

Chris, who it the winner of this knockout and therefore moving forward with you?

CHRIS:
It's my turn again and seeing I need to let go one act again tonight breaks my heart. You both have incredible vocals but one act stood out in this duel in my opinion. I've made my decision, the act winning this knockouts is... Che Chesterman! Congratulations!

Unfortunately Nathan Brake, i need to let you go. I hope some of the judges pushes their steal button for you. I can see you still have to prove, you're have great vocal, good luck!

Congratulations Che Chesterman (Rubes)! You are moving forward in the competition!  *claps*

Nathan Brake (nhl8765554321), your fate now rests withthe remaining judges, will they use their #Steal on you tonight? Good luck! *claps*
1430 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Now we head over to #TeamTommy - It's Jennifer Hudson (Rubes) VS. Charice Pempengco (melindaMrskk)! *claps*

09. Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)

CHRIS:
*standing ovation throw shoes everywhere*  WOWOWOWWW!!! This is the girl we don't deserve. Oh gosh, you're so amazing and totally brought guns blazing here. I don't want to say this but you slammed my fellow-citizen. I hate you!! <3

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
https://media2.giphy.com/media/47K1TmFbTfqY6nWTV9/source.gif

YUS Miss Thang! You betta sang! This has to be my all time favorite iconic JHud song like this is you!!! You embody this song no one can sing this like you can! Great Job Jennifer!! <33

NEHEMIAH:
I believe you are strong vocalist no doubt but my issue is that this performance started in the middle of this song and it didn’t just connect like it should. At least for me because I love this song so much. It just felt like you were showing all your tricks and we had to sit and listen to it.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my Jennifer Hudson! You did not come to play, that was an absolute killer performance, especially the last few moments, they just gave me absolute chills! You are a beast of a competitor and you're exciting to have in this competition. Good job!

*claps*

----------------------------

10. Charice Pempengco (melindaMrskk)

CHRIS:
*standing ovation with tears in my eyes* Who says Charice will go out without a fight? OH MY GOSH!!! I totally didn't see this coming from you. Where have you've been these past 9 seasons?! You absolutely killed that song, this is flawless. I feel bad for Tommy coz he's having tough time who win this knockouts and it's totally such a waste to let go one of you.

TAYLOR:
*STANDING OVATION*
WOW You are a vocal beast and I think you and Jennifer battling each other well all I can say is this was an AMAZING performance like you really gave it to your opponent but I think at the end of both performances they evened out! This was an epic Knockout pairing and I Think Tommy is going to have a HUGE decision to make here……..
https://media1.giphy.com/media/y7Yhe5hAoSVRS/giphy.gif
After This Knockout pairing I am absolutely
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7btYRcGPDrQ0YTy8/giphy.gif

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
What have I done! *slams head on desk* Charice, that was a beautiful performance and you gave it such an incredible go at conveying the emotion and beauty of the song. You have such a voice on you. You are such an incredible talent.

*claps*

------------------------------------

It is now time to declare a winner of this knockout!

TOMMY:
Okay, so first I have to explain why I put you two together, your both powerhouses and in my eyes if you were paired with anyone else on the team, you would have one so I wanted to have to make you fight and that happened in this knockout. You both brought it hard and whatever decision I make will not be the right one because I lose one of you. Let's fact it, a steal is going to be used *looks at the other judges* The winner of this Knockout for pure grit and the bigger emotional performance is Jennifer Hudson! Charice, I am so sorry, I had to just go with my gut, I hope you're stolen and whoever steals you is going to be extremely lucky to have you.

Congratulations Jennifer Hudson (Rubes)! You are moving forward to #TheShowcases! *claps*

Charice Pempengco (melindaMrskk), you will now be available for the #Steal at the end of this episode! Best of luck! *claps*
1430 days 4 hours ago
nhl8765554321
thank you cris i wont lett you down
1430 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH'S COMMENT:
*Standing Ovation* This is a powerful showstopping knockout match and Charice you came back this season and said you are guys are gonna listen to me. I think personally you won this battle hands down.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!