This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ASCT 2 - Songs/Updates

Topic » ASCT 2 - Songs/Updates

2474 days 1 hour ago
aliciafox2
Welcome for the first time ever to South Korea. This is the second time when oriental countries will fight for the victory of being the best song in Asia. Since this wednesday, you are able to send your songs and/or National Finals results, your news or clues about your entries, singers, songs... You have since today until next friday 4 August to send your song and confirm all the news related to ASCT2.

Remember, DEADLINE will be on August 4th.

If anybody have any doubt with any country or need help, you just can ask for help or suggestions. Along with the official video you can also add the timeslot or the recap (+25 seconds) that you want to be heard in the Semifinals or the Grand Final.

Before sending any song or create a National Final, you must send your potential entries to Aliciafox20 (here in Tengaged.com) or Monokuma (in the other forum) to check if your entry is accepted or not.

The songs will be only posted once they are accepted.
2468 days 19 hours ago
aliciafox2
You can post your songs
2464 days 9 hours ago
JamieN8954
Representing Bangladesh, after a disappointing entry in the first contest. This time we hope to turn things around :)

Shadaab Hashmi - Sholoana

2463 days 1 hour ago
Alexito
Aliciafox, has anonunced that next edition of ASCT will be postponed after ESCT27
2462 days 22 hours ago
Alexito
Well, I dont know if Alicia will let you send it when the edition starts, you'd better ask him just in case.
2457 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Jordan is confirming participation. Its entry will be decided by an internal selection in the next 2 days.
2383 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
ASCT2 IS BACK!!

Since this wednesday, you are able to send your songs and/or National Finals results, your news or clues about your entries, singers, songs... You have since today until next Thursday 19th October to send your song and confirm all the news related to ASCT2.

Remember, DEADLINE will be on October 19th.

If anybody have any doubt with any country or need help, you just can ask for help or suggestions. Along with the official video you can also add the timeslot or the recap (+25 seconds) that you want to be heard in the Semifinals or the Grand Final.

Before sending any song or create a National Final, you must send your potential entries to Aliciafox20 (here in Tengaged.com) or Monokuma (in the other forum) to check if your entry is accepted or not.

The songs will be only posted once they are accepted.
2383 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
NOW YOU CAN CONFIRM YOUR COUNTRY, WITHDRAW OR IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR COUNTRY.

THE LIST OF FREE COUNTRIES ARE IN THE MAIN PAGE OF THIS CONTEST.

YOU CAN ALSO RE-CONFIRM YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR SONG, BUT IF YOU POSTED ALREADY A SONG, YOU CAN CHANGE IT IF YOUR WANT.
2383 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
INDIA is now free!
2383 days 22 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I confirm Taiwan is participating in ASCT #2 and its being represented by Twice (representant of Mongolia previous with edition) with they're new single, they're japanese debut, One More Time
2383 days 13 hours ago
JotaMCL
I confirm irán
2383 days 12 hours ago
JamieN8954
I represent Bangladesh. Can i still use the song that i posted above? Cause thats the song id like to go with.
2383 days 11 hours ago
adeleadele
Confirming Indonesia (again) :P
2383 days 7 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Malaysia confirm
2382 days 23 hours ago
Alexito
Yes Jamie, you can keep your song ;)
2381 days 1 hour ago
LeHerisson

open group

Asiavision Song Contest Tengaged

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!