This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale (Vietnam)

Topic » Finale (Vietnam)

2357 days 3 hours ago
VegasBoy94
*Screen flashes* *dramatic music starts*

Narrator: 36 days ago, 18 players began the journey of a lifetime

Narrator: We've seen drama, huge blindsides, and an overall great season of survivor! But we are now down to only 4!

Erik.  This season, Erik has evolved from someone who barely wanted to play the game to an an all out beast, at the start, he said multiple times that he didn’t care about the game and might possibly quit, but he has recently proven himself to be a beast, he won 4 immunities so far, one of which he gave up, and played 2 idols on himself when he didn’t even need them.  With Erik being such a threat, can he get to the end or is he destined to just fall short?

Zyler. Zyler began the journey with the Mang tribe where he remained all of the pre-merge. On Day 10 Zyler was elected as the Mang tribe leader and had to face a difficult decision and kick 2 people off the Mang tribe which majorly effected the course of the game.   He lead four of his five remaining members to the merge, inning one immunity and only receiving two votes against, will his game look masterful to a jury or will he flop harder than a pancake?

Brian.  Since the start of the game.  Brian has been active and didn’t stand out on the Mang tribe getting to the merge without an issue and not getting a vote in the pre-merge.  At the merge, he continued to be utr and only got 1 vote until the final 7, when he was majorly targeted and got 3 votes, almost sending him home.  At the Final 6, despite not winning immunity, Erik gave it up to him guaranteeing him a spot int he final 5 where he had a massive cheating scandal and was severely disadvantaged at tribal council and yet got no votes besides his self-vote.  Can Brian overcome the cheating scandal and win the game?

Josh. Over the last 36 days josh has evolved massively. Starting on Nghi and remaining under Garret's leadership through the merge. He watched as one by one all his former tribe-mates were voted out.  And now, at the final 4, Josh is the final remaining Nghi. With 0 individual immunities won, can Josh win his way to Final Tribal Council? Has he integrated well with the remaining Mang members or will he go home just short?

Who will become the final member(s) of the jury? Who will make the final tribal council and not get enough jury votes? And most importantly who will become the sole survivor? Find out when Vegas and Kondons' Survivor: Vietnam continues!

Now we have a LIVE Finale that will contain 1-2 immunity challenges + 1-2 tribals and the start of the FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Here are the available times to BEGIN the FINALE!

Today:
Starting by 5:30

Sunday:
10-11EST

Monday:
10-11EST

Tuesday
9:15-11EST

Wednesday
10-11EST

Please post below the best times for you!

If none of this works then we will have to reconsider!
2357 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Monday
2357 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Works best for me
2357 days 3 hours ago
jwbrine
Today, Sunday or Tuesday
2357 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Any but today or Tuesday are preferred
2357 days 2 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Everyday except Sunday actually!!!!!
2357 days 2 hours ago
VegasBoy94
See y'all Tuesday @ 9:15!!!
2357 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
Me when Zac rejects 7 EST because he can't make it

And yet I can't make 9:15 unless I stay at school -_-
2353 days 23 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Check in!

You have until 9:20 to check in for the FIRST Individual Immunity Challenge!
2353 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Hi
2353 days 23 hours ago
FireX
Here
2353 days 23 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Me Blogging and getting a mail to check in Lol

Olive Garden was good. I'm smoking a joint now. Not sure if this is a good idea ^-^
2353 days 23 hours ago
VegasBoy94
Here:

X
Zyler
Erik
2353 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
So ready
2353 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
Here
2353 days 23 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Yuck

open group

Vegas and Kondons' Survivor: Vietnam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!