This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7- Denarau Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #7- Denarau..

1898 days 15 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Come on in Denarau! Tonight one of you will become the first member of our jury!

Corey has won individual immunity and CANNOT be voted for!

If you want a question, ask for one.

Send both Alan and I your vote by 7pm EST tomorrow.
If you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner we get the votes, the sooner we read them
We must be pre-informed if you wish to play an idol or any sort of advantage. You cannot use it when I start reading the votes.
1898 days 15 hours ago
J0K3R
Me
1898 days 15 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark
1898 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Me
1898 days 14 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Me
1898 days 13 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Ty: How does it feel making the merge? Does it change the way the game is played?

Mark: Now that jury has started, is there more strategy involved in voting people out?

K.C.: Do the Brains, Brawn, and Beauty tribe lines still stand or are alliances being switched up?

Sam: With the new way of finding idols, only the immunity challenge winner and the player of their choice has a chance at finding them, does that put more pressure on the challenges?
1898 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
K.C.: Do the Brains, Brawn, and Beauty tribe lines still stand or are alliances being switched up?

I don’t think the tribe lines ever stood necessarily. I mean the brains don’t have much of a tribe left, and word of mouth says a lot of rivalries have emerged amongst the tribes, so... of course, people who’ve had allies since day 1 within their tribes will stick together, but it’s definitely not just BvBvB anymore, there’s more to it than that
1898 days 11 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark: Now that jury has started, is there more strategy involved in voting people out?

yes their is a lot more strategy including everyone throwing my name out when im 100% going home unless a miracle happens.
1898 days 2 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
Sam- With the new way of finding idols, only the immunity winner and they player of choice get to have a chance to fink them.does that put more pressure on the challenges?

Yes, not only do you have the strategy of winning but you also have the potential strategy of who to take
1897 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
I'll go tally the votes...
1897 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so....
1897 days 14 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
:o
1897 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
*nobody stands*

Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately, I'll read the votes...
1897 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
First vote...
Mark
1897 days 14 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
yep
1897 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Second vote...
Mark

That's 2 votes Mark

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!