This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Brain Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Brain..

1926 days 15 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Come on in Brain tribe...

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

If you want a question ask for one

Send me your vote to me by 7pm EST tomorrow.
If you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
1926 days 15 hours ago
Memphis_Grizzlies
sup
1926 days 14 hours ago
chillum
question dad
1926 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Logan- what is tonight's vote based off of?
1926 days 13 hours ago
chillum
Logan- what is tonight's vote based off of?

tonight's vote will be based off what we think is best for are tribe when it comes to winning challenges so probally will be someone who didn't show up to the challenge today if im being honest
1926 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
question
1926 days 9 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
grabs torch dips it in and gets fire
1926 days 9 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Mark- You didn’t show up at the first challenge, are you worried you could be voted out for that?
1926 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark- You didn’t show up at the first challenge, are you worried you could be voted out for that?

yes i am worried about that but i was in Mornington all day like 1 hour ago but hopefully they realize i am normally an active person like ask people and i really dont want to be first boot in a season less then a full week out of survivor again i dont want to be out first in survivor group again like Survivorfan survivor aks Will the host of a diff season i would really like to stay.
1925 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
I will now collect the votes
1925 days 20 hours ago
BigBrother_78
that’s not what jeff says but ok
1925 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.
1925 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
Jacob shut the fuck up
1925 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
Nobody stands.
1925 days 20 hours ago
Matedog1209
*eats popcorn from camp listening to the results*
https://media3.giphy.com/media/l0MYEI1kqBRBrpEdO/200w.gif
1925 days 20 hours ago
chillum
good luck

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!