This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere

Topic » Premiere

1906 days 12 hours ago
alanb1
The premiere will be TOMORROW at 7:00 PM EST!

We will start with the cast reveal which will include who ends up on which tribe.

A semi-live challenge will begin right after.

See you tomorrow my lovely icons.
1906 days 6 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
yeah if im casted
1906 days 4 hours ago
chillum
good luck everyone:)
1905 days 20 hours ago
steve4280
Okay
1905 days 12 hours ago
J0K3R
yeet
1905 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother_78
starting in 5 min :)
1905 days 12 hours ago
Birks4444
HEYYYY
1905 days 12 hours ago
Matedog1209
Hey Whores.
1905 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Welcome to Jacob and Alan’s Survivor! (We STILL have yet to come up with a better name). 18 of you are about to be cast on one of three tribes. The brain tribe, who uses their wit, intellect, and strategic abilities to further themselves in the game! The brawn time, who’s mere strength in challenges makes them a force to be reckoned with. The beauty tribe, who uses their charm and social skills to get what they want! 21 people applied, and unfortunately that means we had to cut three people, but for those who weren’t cast, we highly recommend that you apply for future seasons, as we will take repeat applicants into serious account when picking the cast.(Almost) every day, the tribes will compete for reward and/or immunity, in hopes of making it easier for themselves to make it to the end. Winners of the immunity challenge will be safe from the threat of being voted out; while the losers will face Tribal Council where their tribe will be forced to vote off one of their own. How will you all fare against the elements and each other within this game? And will the twists affect how each of you play the game? This is Survivor: Brains v Brawn v Beauty! 39 Days, 18 people; One Survivor!
1905 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Hey Whores
1905 days 12 hours ago
TMAN54445
HEY BITCHES
1905 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother_78
where is mox
1905 days 12 hours ago
Memphis_Grizzlies
I am here
1905 days 12 hours ago
Birks4444
https://68.media.tumblr.com/69c94c97a0d739c7fa892dc0044f3a01/tumblr_onf20dLSck1rrt01ro2_400.gif
1905 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother_78
mkay let me post the rules & regulations before we start anything
1905 days 12 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Rules & Regulations:
- We’ll be using Skype for tribe chats and maybe live challenges idk

--- Challenges ---

Challenges will take place no earlier than 6pm EST (I think we have one challenge set for that time and it’s either Semi-Live or Non-Live) and no later than 10pm EST
Different rules will apply to each challenge

--- Tribal Councils ---

Self-Voting is for losers; don’t self-vote. Two self-votes in a row or three overall will result in an automatic medical evacuation (med evac’s due to self-voting will eliminate your spot in the jury if you make it that far).
If you know that you cannot vote in time (you’ll have almost a full 24 hours for most tribals), PLEASE send me and Alan your vote early, we don’t want to have to med evac a good player because he/she was too busy to vote.
You can vote on either Skype and Tengaged.
If there is a tie with more than four people left in a tribe or the game; there will be a revote, if you cannot vote in the revote (you’ll usually have 1-3 hours to revote); your vote will remain the same. If you did not vote for one of the castaways in the tie, or you did not vote at all and you fail to vote in time, your vote will be randomized. If there is still a tie, we will draw rocks.
If there is a tie with four people left, we will do a tie-breaker challenge       

--- Idols/Clues ---

At the beginning of the game, there will be one hidden immunity idol per tribe, hidden in random blogs across Tengaged (in scavenger hunt form; similar to manalord’s idols if you’ve ever played in any of his Survivor games).
Immunity challenge winners will be given a clue to the hidden immunity idol; the more you win, the more clues you’ll receive.
Once a hidden immunity idol is played, a new one will immediately be hidden.
Idols can be played up until the final five.

--- Other Shit ---

Our word is final, if you disagree with something that Alan or I say or do, respectfully tell us so, As we will do our best to keep this game interesting and fair for everybody.
Alan and I completely understand that drama is a part of the game, but please no personal attacks on anybody.

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!