This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications - Season 1

Topic » Applications - Season 1

1935 days 2 hours ago
J0K3R
Name you want to go by:Ty
Color Level:Blue
Skype username (highly recommended): DanklinsWorld
Why should you be cast: I'll do what it takes to get to the end, while staying loyal to my allies!
Best time for challenges (7pm-10pm EST): 7pm
Brain (intelligent & strategic), Brawn (really good at basically any challenge), or Beauty (attractive)?: Brawn
1935 days 1 hour ago
MarieTori
Name you want to go by: Montana
Color Level: Silver
Skype username (highly recommended): montana.lunt
Why should you be cast: Im fun
Best time for challenges (7pm-10pm EST): wheneva
Brain (intelligent & strategic), Brawn (really good at basically any challenge), or Beauty (attractive)?: I could be humble and say brain but.. beauty x
1934 days 21 hours ago
steve4280
Name you want to go by: steve
Color Level: green
Skype username (highly recommended): steve4280
Why should you be cast: im a player tgat gives his best and is very active in this game and I am no sheep. Im opposite of a sheep you wont be dissapointed

Best time for challenges (7pm-10pm EST): anytime then is good
Brain (intelligent & strategic), Brawn (really good at basically any challenge), or Beauty (attractive)?: I would say im not good or any challenge and im ugly so I can say im smart though. So brain
1934 days 11 hours ago
Matedog1209
Name: Nathan
Color Level: Blood
Why should you be cast: I am a good player and I can do damage in the game to help me win. I keep things interesting when they seem dull.
Best time for challenges (7pm-10pm EST): Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday I can’t do those times, but if a challenge is non-live that works.
Brain, Brawn, or Beauty?: I would say I am mostly Brain with Brawn tendencies.
1934 days 8 hours ago
Batya
Name you want to go by: Micheal
Color Level: black
Skype username (highly recommended): gocomedy123
Why should you be cast: becasue I am Bulgarian
Best time for challenges (7pm-10pm EST): 8-10
Brain (intelligent & strategic), Brawn (really good at basically any challenge), or Beauty (attractive)?:Brain or Beauty
1934 days 3 hours ago
BigBrother_78
APPLICATIONS CLOSED
1933 days 17 hours ago
steve4280
Skype is mr.stephenstanton@gmail.com I can do brawn

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!