This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Waya Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Waya Tribe

1896 days 13 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Come on in Waya...

Cameron, Connor, and Jasoi, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

If you want a question ask for one

Send me and Alan your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.
If you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
1896 days 12 hours ago
BrainJak
I'll take one
1896 days 12 hours ago
MiharuWada24
I'm open for one
1896 days 10 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Jayson: How do idols factor into the vote?

Max: You've been to every Tribal Council so far, are you getting increasingly nervous, or is going to Tribal a lot making it easier to navigate through the game!
1896 days 9 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Max: You've been to every Tribal Council so far, are you getting increasingly nervous, or is going to Tribal a lot making it easier to navigate through the game!

Tbh I wouldn't say it's making it "easier" to navigate through it at all, but I'm not exactly nervous. That's only because I think that, whoever is on my tribe at the time, they can probably see that I've been consistently trying and so that tribe admires that quality in someone who can potentially be on their tribe.
1896 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
Jayson: How do idols factor into the vote?

At this point, they just don't. Most of the cast is more interested in keeping people who belong here and taking out the people who don't even care. It's honestly nice. No strategy, no crazy blow ups, you either try and stay or flop and leave. There's not exceptions.
1895 days 16 hours ago
Jasoi
When is tribal
1895 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
EEEK
1895 days 15 hours ago
BigBrother_78
I'll go tally the votes...
1895 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
good luck yall.Hope i dont get blindsided
1895 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
*in legit rolling his eyes at Jasoi thinking his ass important enough to be blindsided*

WTF
1895 days 15 hours ago
BigBrother_78
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you'd like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1895 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
*Jasoi stands*
1895 days 15 hours ago
BigBrother_78
1895 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
Im kidding
1895 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
*rolls eyes*

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!