This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal/Premiere

Topic » Cast Reveal/Premiere

1872 days 5 hours ago
BigBrother_78
will be TONIGHT at 9pm EST on Skype! Be there!
1872 days 4 hours ago
Jasoi
ok
1872 days 2 hours ago
BigBrother_78
--- Challenges ---

Challenges will take place no earlier than 6pm EST, and no later than 10pm EST
Different rules will apply to each challenge

--- Tribal Councils ---

Self-Voting is for losers; don’t self vote. Two self-votes in a row, or three overall will result in an automatic medical evacuation (med evac’s due to self voting will eliminate your spot in the jury if you make it that far).
If you know that you cannot vote in time (you’ll have almost a full 24 hours for most tribals), PLEASE send me and Alan your vote early, we don’t want to have to med evac a good player because he/she was too busy to vote.
You can vote on either Skype and Tengaged.
If there is a tie with more than four people left in a tribe or the game; there will be a revote, if you cannot vote in the revote (you’ll usually have 1-3 hours to revote); your vote will remain the same. If you did not vote for one of the castaways in the tie, or you did not vote at all and you fail to vote in time, your vote will be randomized. If there is still a tie, we will draw rocks.
If there is a tie with four people left, we will due a tie-breaker challenge

--- Idols/Clues ---

At the beginning of the game, there will be one hidden immunity idol per tribe, hidden in an idol board numbered one to one hundred.
Immunity challenge winners will be given a clue to the hidden immunity idol; the more you win, the more clues you’ll receive.
Once a hidden immunity idol is played, a new one will immediately be hidden.
Idols can be played up until the final five.

--- Other Shit ---

Our word is final, if you disagree with something that Alan or I say or do, respectfully tell us so, As we will do our best to keep this game interesting and fair for everybody.
Alan and I completely understand that drama is a part of the game, but please no personal attacks on anybody.
1872 days 2 hours ago
alanb1
ITS CHALLENGE TIME LADIES! CHECK IN STARTS NOW AND WILL LAST 10 MINUTES
1872 days 2 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Here!
1872 days 2 hours ago
Padfoot
here
1872 days 2 hours ago
trey2288
Here
1872 days 2 hours ago
Jasoi
here
1872 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
*slinks in, snickering like a maniac*
1872 days 2 hours ago
jussy007
I’m here
1872 days 2 hours ago
Caleb9211
here
1872 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
MAX TREY LETS WIN DISS FOR..... WHATEVER OUR TRIBE IS
1872 days 2 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Manobu?
1872 days 2 hours ago
Jasoi
umm i have a reunion to do
1872 days 2 hours ago
MiharuWada24
Whoops, Namotu
1872 days 2 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!