This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Kadavu Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Kadavu..

1923 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Come on in Kadavu tribe...

Josh, Eddie, and Nathan, behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

If you want a question ask for one

Send me your vote to me by 10pm EST tomorrow.
If you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
1923 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I want a question
1923 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
K.C.- This tribe has four original beauties, and three original brawn, do you think that the vote could come down to original tribes?
1923 days 14 hours ago
koolness234
hey
1923 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
K.C.- This tribe has four original beauties, and three original brawn, do you think that the vote could come down to original tribes?

I just want everyone to be friends, because although we are separated by BvBvB I think we are all equal under God, and should be treated so.

Just kidding, it can come down to anything.
1923 days 14 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Josh- You were the highest performing tribe member at the challenge, do you think your tribemates should keep you for that reason?
1923 days 11 hours ago
koolness234
Yes because they honestly did nothing, none of them helped at all. I won 3 points by myself it really wasnt that hard. Now I know some people had other things to do, and they cant be on all the time for a fucking group game. However, we just swapped so we aint swapping any vote soon and we need to win fucking challenges.
1923 days 9 hours ago
Matedog1209
Hi question plz
1923 days 7 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Nathan- You and Eddie have been very vocal against each other, is it safe to say that's it's one of you tonight?
1922 days 20 hours ago
Matedog1209
It’s me. Bye everyone. Hope Eddie gets booted soon. Goodluck.
1922 days 15 hours ago
alanb1
I’ll go tally the votes
1922 days 15 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
;p ready for a blindside
1922 days 15 hours ago
alanb1
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1922 days 15 hours ago
koolness234
*stands up*
1922 days 15 hours ago
alanb1

*Nobody stands*

Alright, once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out must leave the tribal council area immediately.
1922 days 15 hours ago
alanb1
Josh stands and hands me his left eyeball.

This is not a real hidden immunity idol

*throws it into the fire*

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!