This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Brain Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Brain..

1904 days 20 hours ago
alanb1
Welcome back to Tribal Council Brain tribe! I’m really hoping this isn’t a routine thing... so far it looks like it.

Votes are due at 6 pm EST tomorrow.

Go ahead and comment below if you want a question.

Good luck queens and kings.
1904 days 20 hours ago
chillum
question please:)
1904 days 20 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Logan: How does it feel to be back at tribal council for a second time in a row? Is this the Luzon of Alan and Jacob's Survivor?
1904 days 20 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark
1904 days 20 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Mark: You scored the only point for the Brains tribe at the challenge, do you think that's enough to keep you in the game another round?
1904 days 20 hours ago
Aidan0621
I’m getting a Purple edit
1904 days 20 hours ago
chillum
Logan: How does it feel to be back at tribal council for a second time in a row? Is this the Luzon of Alan and Jacob's Survivor

No i belive in us that we will start winning its just a matter of time. these last 2 challenges have just not been challenges that are meant for brains like us you watch were gonna destroy this next challenge
1904 days 16 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
Mark: You scored the only point for the Brains tribe at the challenge, do you think that's enough to keep you in the game another round?

No i think that it shouldn't be based on who did the worst in the challenge to go home is not how we should be basing are votes on tonight, we need to win some challenges cause i really don't want to see any Brains at the next tribal council like im scared tonight but of course i should be this is survivor i trust the people i am working with and hopefully we win some challenges.
1904 days 16 hours ago
Birks4444
question!
1904 days 6 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Birks: Last tribal we saw a unanimous vote, will tonight he the same?
1904 days ago
alanb1
I’ll go tally the votes.
1904 days ago
Birks4444
Birks: Last tribal we saw a unanimous vote, will tonight he the same?
I think there is potential for a unanimous vote tbh.
1904 days ago
alanb1
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1903 days 23 hours ago
alanb1
*Nobody stands*
1903 days 23 hours ago
alanb1
Alright I’ll read the votes
1903 days 23 hours ago
alanb1
First vote
Aidan

open group

Survivor - Blurred Lines

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!