This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Double-Edged Hope//Aftershow

Topic » Double-Edged Hope//Aftershow

2294 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
First off, I want to thank everyone who participated in Double-Edged Hope. You helped make this quite the unforgettable experience! It was a lot of fun (though it was also quite stressful) to host this game, but it was definitely an excellent 41 days.

Anyways, this thread is to talk about whatever really, but mainly your thoughts etc. you have about the RP, characters... like I said, it's pretty general.
2294 days 22 hours ago
AintItFun
That was a fucking ride
2294 days 22 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Ammon’s necklace best character
2294 days 22 hours ago
ccwagu
i can finally sleep
i'm just posting this again because now i want to point out that i was on call with shikuyo for 12 hours because of this so fuck him
2294 days 22 hours ago
z3ro
rip
2294 days 22 hours ago
AintItFun
Alright I'm bored so here are my first three character rankings -

16th - Jamie whothefuckgivesashitbecauseidont

I wouldn't have ranked Jamie so low for inactivity because I know West has to micromanage 321634 NPCs in his RP, but the three times Jamie spoke made me want to stab her in front of everyone for being an annoying, attention-seeking cunt, running  around screaming about tampons doesn't make a character unique or quirky - it makes them annoying. I'm not even going to bother to hide my disdain for her.

15th - Jiho Kabasaki

Uhhhhhhh who? I love how Dai lampshaded his non-existence constantly during the second motive, and didn't hold back about it either. Honestly, I'm not even going to bother with this considering I remember nothing about this guy. Next!

14th - Kimi Kajiyama

Oh boy I don't remember this one either. Considering that Logie's other character was Norihito aka the most glorious asshole in the RP she didn't really stay that long in my memory. I just remember her being nice, so that's a step up from tampon queen and kellam...next!

(TBC)
2294 days 21 hours ago
RyanAndrews
don’t fucking mess with a nun bitch
2294 days 14 hours ago
ccwagu
takeko for 13th
also jamie rped?
2294 days 10 hours ago
Absol
unfortunately, yes
2293 days 22 hours ago
ccwagu
WHERE'S THE RANKINGS @AINTITFUN
IT AIN'T FUN
https://media2.giphy.com/media/JzOyy8vKMCwvK/200.gif
2293 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
Sorry I'm fucking lazy mkay tomorrow
2293 days 6 hours ago
ccwagu

where's the rankings
2293 days 2 hours ago
AintItFun
alright swallowing cumsluts lemme continue

13th - Yuri Himura

Oh hello there, inactive #3. Thankfully, unlike the other two inactives you had a personality. Sure, your two shining moments involved being thrown around like a ragdoll and dying horrifically as a sacrificial lamb, but hearing you bitch out everyone who spoke to you was amazing. Activity is key hun, because Yuri would've broken my top 10 if there was more activity.

12th - Saruwatari Yoshihiko

Why the long name? Anyways, from what I remember you were a basic cinnamon roll. But, I love cinnamon roll characters so you'll get no bitching from me. Sadly, you sort of fell off into the wayside eventually, so I can't rank you any higher because of that sweetie :(

11th - Todashi Shirane

Wow, now we're getting into the REAL assholes of this season! I gotta say, Tomomi wasn't impressing me with his "Gay Tumblr OC" aesthetic but the second your twist came out I was like :0. You did a great job descending into madness and you get a lot of praise from me for that. Unfortunately, being the second killer kind of robbed you of development, but like I FUCKING CARE LMFAO.

10th - Sylvie Noria

And now we're breaking the top 10 like how Norihito broke Rushie's puss puss. Here, we have another smol cinnamon roll who pees her pants when someone swears casually. Sylvie was a cutie pie who had a great FC and about twelve mental breakdowns, starting with Norihito's light-hearted prank towards her in the first trial. She was charming, and her downward spiral into crippling depression and PTSD was dare I say, making me CHOKE up, heh heh.
2293 days 1 hour ago
ccwagu
16th - 12th:
Jamie McLein
Jiho Kabasaki
Saruwatari Yoshiko
Kimi Kajiyama
Yuri Himura

11th: Ammon Menes
funny thing is ammon is deaf so he can't see i'm rating him the lowest out of the actives lol

10th: Zenzo Hatakeyama
oh hi korekiyo

9th: Sayuri Nakagawa
more deserving of plain jane than tsumugi, i swear i was talking to a piece of white paper

8th: Wolfgang Backinblack
excellent prepromoted paladin, can solo the endgame on his own with his surprisingly high growths for a jagen, don't really like his supports and character tho

7th: Todashi Shirane
as a tengaged blogger myself i can identify with this character
but he gets 7th because he's gay #homophobia

6th: Sylvie Nora
sylveon is like probably my 6th favourite pokémon so it's fair i put sylvie here

5th: Bastianna Galanos
did nothing wrong, other people just did more good

4th: Rushie Kitamura
most likely a columbiner, send me her tumblr so i can confirm
bitch is crazy

3rd: Norihito Sakaguchi

rated third because this video hurt my ears

2nd: Dai "Die! Oh No!" Ohno
best character out of everyone, i'd do it
although i wanna pull his eyepatch far off his face and smack it like a rubber band

1st: Takeko Yutani
it's dai but female so they're automatically better #sexism
2292 days 7 hours ago
Absol
apologize... apologize...............
2289 days 7 hours ago
Logie56
Logie's Double-Edged Hope Season Rankings:

16. Jamie McLein, Ultimate Chatterbox [CH1, WestTemp]:

When I first saw your app, wasn't even sure what you put down was a real talent. From the few posts you actually made before being executed for Kimi's murder, she was essentially meme-worthy. There was no real character development for her. Shikuyo & I even wrote her killscene *for* you.

15. Jiho Kabasaki, Ultimate Runner [CH2, rodrigueseve]:

Believe you only posted once or twice and that was it, not much to say. Runner is honestly kind of basic for a talent, could've gone more in depth.

14. Yuri Himura, Ultimate Contortionist [CH3, UnicornGoddess98]:

I loved how sassy & relatable Yuri was, Kayla's always done an excellent job in that regard. You were semi-active, which I don't blame you for due to school + the holidays having been right around the corner. If Norihito or Kimi ever interacted with her, it was brief and to the point.

13. •Saruwatari Yoshihiko, Ultimate Ball Boy [CH4, tyboy618]:

Tyler was active in the beginning, but then he fell off the wayside and Saru was killed Chapter 4 by Norihito. He was an innocent ball boy who always seemed to be the butt of a joke. Saru, Sylvie and Kimi had a few very cute moments in Chapter 1, I liked that.

open group

Danganronpa - Double-Edged Hope

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!