Challenge 4: Geek sheek vs Popular kid

Topic » Challenge 4: Geek sheek vs..

16 days 20 hours ago
aria_grande
Now we want you to post 2 photos:

One for a photo which makes you look like a geek who has been dragged through River island backwards. We want glasses and the braces. We want you to bring back the vibe of being nerdy

one for a photo which makes you look like popular kid. The one who is in with all of the drama and action. With this we want fiery personalities come through your face.

But if you only post one photo you are putting your score down by half straight away.

Good luck
16 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
16 days ago
Wade
https://imgur.com/a/d3WII

hes sooo popular

https://imgur.com/a/v3NNY

calling all my nerds bzzzzzzz
15 days 20 hours ago
BrainJak
I'm still in class I'll post as soon as I get out
15 days 19 hours ago
aria_grande
Closed alan is out the challenge is carrying on
15 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
AIEEE I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO FIND SOMETHING GOOD
14 days 21 hours ago
Wade
when oh when
14 days 18 hours ago
BrainJak
Waiting
14 days 17 hours ago
BrainJak
Ugh I'm so gone lol
14 days 17 hours ago
aria_grande
Hello f5 HERE ARE YOUR CRITQUES FROM ME
MY CRITQUES
Moo d:
Popular: This is the best that I saw in all 5 of you. I felt this really shown a popular girl off. I felt this is very editable and I feel it is enhanced by the sheep girl in the background
Nerd: Now this is saying something this is very good and possibly your best and let say there was lots to choose from.
Alycia:
Popular: You really disappointed me in this. It does not look high-fashion more like a school photo.
Nerd: I love the hat it reminds me of like a chess player
Carlos:
Popular: I really like this its got a very urban look to it and I feel your angle is at a casual angle which shows your popularity.
Nerd: Yes carlos now this is what we want from you. This is just amazing I love it so much. You could have used your face more but this is just the best in the whole challenge
Wade:
Popular: This is so ugly in my opinion your face looks almost villainous. Its just unsatisfying to the eye
Geek: You didn’t give me a model u gave me a kid who was going to a summer school for the mentally trained
Greg:
Popular: Now this isn’t what we asked for but you took a risk and it payed off very well.
Geek: I like but I don’t like at the same time. I don’t know about it but its okay for what it is.
14 days 17 hours ago
aria_grande
Coolkat:
Moo:
Popular: I definetley see someone who would rule the school. However this doesn’t blow me away. I’m just missing something wowing. But it’s not that bad -
Geek: Definetly the better of the two this week. Your face screams shy and quiet. Which is what I imagine a ‘nerd’ to be like. Well done
Alycia:
Popular: I-mean of course I see a mean,popular girl. And this is quite creative. But it’s not a model to me.
Geek: Again sure I see a nerd- well actually I don’t think she is but you know it’s whatevs. But same as above it’s not modeling.
Wade:
Popular: he looks like your stereotypical jock. Who is popular and has a popular girlfriend or whatever. Something is bothering me. Not quite sure what though.
Geek: No. This looks like a 9 year old who dressed up for Halloween. This once again isn’t modeling and is quite awful.
Carlos:
Popular: Best popular photo here. You have the look and you look like you are depressed which is what I imagine when thinking of popular people
Nerd: Hot. See not all nerds have to be gross as we did see above with Moo. And though he is a hot nerd. He’s not like over the top where he doesn’t look like a nerd. Well done.
Greg:
Popular: Your popular reminds me of a geek who is trying to fit in. Face of a nerd clothes of a popular person. It’s decent not the best.
Nerd: Better than some I have seen but I hate stock photos.
14 days 17 hours ago
aria_grande
So bella will not be judging this week as she has work so the vote will be out of 40

open group

Aria's Next Top Model 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!