This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World Easter Announcement

Topic » Night World Easter..

1803 days 8 hours ago
Crocadilly
Happy Easter Night World Family <3

1 year ago today in NW, on April 21, 2018, our class at Parkers Canyon High had their junior prom. Our favorite characters celebrated the journey they had been on together at the Back to the Future themed dance, and amidst all the fun two of their classmates tragically lost their lives. However, many questions remain and the end of their story has never been told…

We understand it was frustrating and disappointing when the original Season 3 Reboot did not come to fruition. This was due to the same reason that Fables has not seen it’s season 1 finale yet: our lives outside of Tengaged are becoming too busy for us to host RPs anymore. Although this is a tough reality to face, we are hoping we can make this last summer season we have count.

Currently we are 2 weeks out from finishing our first year of law school and then summer is upon us! Now that we will have the time to host we want to give all of our dedicated fans, the story, and our characters the ending they deserve. In addition to finishing season 1 of Fables, we would like to propose doing a big final season of Night World consisting of 8 full-length episodes.

We are wanting to come back and give Night World closure and finish out this story that we hold close to our hearts, and we hope you are willing to take these last steps with us!

We will open applications for the final season at a later date to be announced. Until then, we hope you enjoy this trailer we have put together <3

#TheReasonForTheSeason #NWHasRisen

1801 days 11 hours ago
benner_2304
Yassssss
1793 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
I may be able to participate.. but god is my mind fuzzy on season 2, I semi remember it happened and I had Jenna Coleman as a FC? Am I wrong? I have no idea lmfao.

Regardless, exciting to hear from you guys, GL with finishing!
1785 days 9 hours ago
Noxity
Beat me up sis

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!