This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.6 "Finale Part II: The Butterfly Effect"

Topic » Night World 2.6 "Finale..

2312 days 8 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: April 21, 2018, Saturday (One month & two weeks after Episode 5)
Weather: 72 Sunny

April 21, 2018, 9:30 p.m. -- Parkers Canyon High Parking Lot--

Blaise approaches Marc in the Parkers Canyon High parking lot. “Hey, Marc!” He calls out. Marc turns around and reluctantly waits for Blaise to catch up.
        “What’s this about, Crestwood?” Marc sighs. “I really just want to get out of here and head home. Prom’s nearly over, and Lilly’s meeting me at my place after. She might have already left.”
        “Oh,” Blaise nods. “Wouldn’t that be nice? To go home to your girlfriend. My ex-girlfriend, who is now your girlfriend, to be exact.”
        “Woah,” Marc puts his hands up. “What’re you talking about? That was last semester, dude. And we just got along and clicked, okay? It has nothing to do with you.”
        “It has everything to do with me,” Blaise rolls his eyes and reaches his hand in his blazer’s pocket. “I wasn’t special enough; I wasn’t a witch. I couldn’t connect to her like you could, couldn’t understand her situation like you could.”
        “Seriously, man?” Marc turns to walk away. “You need to deal with your issues.”
Blaise pulls a gun from his pocket and points it at Marc. “I’ve been dealing with it,” he cocks the gun. “Josephine. Elijah. Emilia,” Blaise smiles coyly. “And now, you.”
        Marc backs away slowly. “Dude, Blaise, put the fucking gun down. What are you doing? What are you talking about?” Marc puts his hands back up in instinct.
        “He was supposed to help me, like I was helping him,” Blaise continues pointing the gun. His hand is shaking.
        “Who are you talking about?” Marc looks between the gun and Blaise.
        Blaise shoves at Marc with the front of the gun. “Holmes!” Blaise spits at the ground.
        “What?” Marc begins looking around, slowly piecing everything together. “You? You’re the one hunting the witches?”
https://s14.favim.com/orig/160125/gif-liam-teen-wolf-dylan-sprayberry-Favim.com-3927974.gif
        “Holmes was hunting witches,” Blaise spits back. “I was hunting you. He promised me you would be next. He said that once I helped him, he would help me. But then we all had to go and kill him. Well, fuck that.” Blaise raises the gun to point at Marc’s head. “I didn’t help him kill all those people, my friends, so that you could get off free and go to prom with *my* ex-girlfriend.”
        “Who is now *my* girlfriend, you fucking psycho,” Marc narrows his eyes. “You’re fucking twisted. You killed all those people just to get to me?”
        “I killed all those people so that once I killed you there would be somebody to take the fall. You’d have just been another dead, murdered witch. Now, that case is closed, and I’ll just have to kill you now and figure out the rest later.” Blaise steps forward and places both of his hands on the gun.
        “I could scream right now,” Marc warns him. “I could cause an entire scene. You won’t get away with this.”
        “Yeah, maybe not,” Blaise shrugs. “But don’t worry about screaming. I’m sure they’ll hear this.” Blaise takes a breath and fires the gun at Marc. The bullet lodges in Marc’s throat, and he collapses to the ground.
        Marc clutches his throat. Blood flows from the bullet hole, and Marc can only manage gurgling noises. Blaise stands and watches as Marc bleeds and dies in the parking lot.

Back in her bedroom, Dolly wakes up from the vision. She is covered in sweat and hardly manages to catch her breath. A tear rolls down her eye, and she clutches her chest. “Oh, boy,” she mutters.

In this episode:
Tonight: The students attend Parkers Canyon High’s Back to the Future 2018 Prom.
Tea: This episode takes place almost two months after episode 5.
2312 days 8 hours ago
crush
(Omg mArc)
2312 days 5 hours ago
mildsalsa
***(You may begin posting! Everyone can either be at their home getting ready or already at Prom)***
2312 days 5 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Sophia is at home getting ready for prom.*
2312 days 5 hours ago
Piddu
*Luke heads downstairs in a nice tux*
2312 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*austin is getting ready he looks in his mirror*
^hmmmm looking good^
2312 days 5 hours ago
Finnick
*Gets ready for prom to look cute af*
2312 days 5 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*is doing final touches on her prom look in her bedroom*

https://i.imgur.com/NXjQkN3.gif
2312 days 5 hours ago
dvs194
*Tessa is at her house getting ready for prom*
2312 days 5 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Vernon is pretty much ready, he's just putting on some finishing touches.*

"God, you look fucking gorgeous."
2312 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
*does up my bowtie looking in the mirror* 

looking good dude
2312 days 5 hours ago
awesome2210
(Dolly's ass better save Marc)

- Adjusts my tie in the mirror once, then twice, then finally curses under my breath and undoes the whole thing -
     Why are these things so stupid..
2312 days 5 hours ago
mildsalsa
Dolly:
*sits up in bed and looks out the window*
*wipes the sweat off her brow*
2312 days 5 hours ago
Chicklet
Lilly:
*fluffs her hair in the mirror, looking herself up and down*
2312 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
*Blaise stands in the bathroom of Red Grave, putting on the blazer over his blue button-up dress shirt. He checks himself over in the mirror, liking what he sees*

^Marc better watch out, Lilly might be attending an unexpected funeral soon.^

*chuckles to himself*
2312 days 5 hours ago
PoohSnap
Robby:
*in his room blasting the Chainsmokers*
*sprays his hair*
*puts on his tux jacket*

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!