This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.4 "I Saw Goody Osburn with the Devil!"

Topic » Night World 2.4 "I Saw..

2385 days 13 hours ago
crush
(Sophia is a queen)
2385 days 12 hours ago
Katherinee_
(I am SHOOK! I totally forgot that the thunderman exists! Breaking the sun spell over the town is literally so sad for the legion of lesbian vampires. I cant wait for the finale, It''s gonna be lit!)
2385 days 11 hours ago
Maya10
We're all doom boo)
2384 days 22 hours ago
PoohSnap
(Love these credits!

I wish I could've showed up for more than like 2 secs last night but I was driving home from school.

Can't wait for the finale!!!!)
2378 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
(I finally had an opportunity for reading back on the events of the Crucible's opening night & the closing scenes. RIP Ms. Espinosa, robbed iconic queen. Emilia's death scene was insane, poor Vernon & Austin tbh, still not in the loop and had to experience that. Robby is going to beat Rye's ass next time he sees him, bet. Fuck Mr Holmes, the vampires are screwed in finale. I'm ecstatic for S2 finale, it's going to be one hell of a ride! Sorry to anyone I might've freaked out with my ooc comments, I'm in a better headspace now and there's a blog up on my page if you want to know more)
2355 days 23 hours ago
Katherinee_
https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-15-2017/N1lhj-.gif

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!