This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.4 "I Saw Goody Osburn with the Devil!"

Topic » Night World 2.4 "I Saw..

2386 days 5 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: March 8th, 5:00 p.m. (Roughly two weeks after episode three)
Weather: 70 degrees, sunny

February 24, 2018, 9:15 p.m. (Episode 3) - Gold Residence -

Emilia jumps away from Forest’s heart as it plops on the ground. “Jesus H,” Emilia scoffs. “Are you nuts?”
        Victoria nods, kicking Forest’s heart across the floor. “She is.” Dead Forest is laying on the linoleum bleeding profusely from her chest. Black sludge is splattered on the ground; Forest choked it up as she took her last breaths.
        Emilia pushes past Luna and grabs her keys from the counter. “I’m getting out of here.”
        Victoria turns around to her. “You’re just bailing?”
        “That’s right,” Emilia smirks. “Out of this house and out of this town. I shouldn’t have even come back here.” She marches purposefully towards the front door. “You should think about getting out, too.”
https://fat.gfycat.com/WindyUnimportantBooby.gif
        “You can’t be serious,” Victoria follows behind Emilia. She pulls on Emilia’s shoulder and turns her around. “Hey?”
        Emilia nods in annoyance. “Yes, I’m serious. This place is a whole lot shittier than when I left it, and it’s only going to get worse,” she shrugs. “I’m not gonna be here for it.” She pulls away from Victoria and opens the front door, exiting without saying another word.
        Victoria stares at the front door for a moment and turns back to Luna.
        “What a bitch,” Luna rolls her eyes.

February 24, 2018, 11:05 p.m. - Delano residence-

Torrance pushes a clutter of paper around on a desk in Richard’s basement, as the chained girl points and ushers him on. He continues fluttering through the papers until he finds it: the key. Torrance grabs it and paces back towards the girl. He pulls off the tape from her mouth.
        She yelps in pain. “You could have done that first,” she jabs.
Torrance narrows his eyes at her, reluctantly turning the lock and releasing her from her chains. “What’s going on?”
        “I don’t know,” she shakes her head. “I don’t remember anything. I just woke up, and I was chained to that wall.” She rubs the lacerations on her wrists.
        “Okay,” he nods. “Well, what else do you remember? What’s your name?”
        “Accalia. My parents and I moved here a few days ago,” she says, looking over to the stairs. “We need to get out of here and get help.”
        “No no no,” Torrance shakes his head. “You can’t do that.”
        “What?” She narrows her eyes at him and steps back.
        “Not yet,” he pleads. “I know him. He isn’t like this. Well, not anymore.”
        Accalia scoffs. “Clearly he is. He isn’t going to get away with this.”
        “And he’s not going to. Let me handle it, talk to him. I know it sounds crazy, but please. He wouldn’t.” Torrance grabs her hand, but she jerks it away.
        “Fine,” she rolls her eyes. “But I’m getting the fuck out of here.” She pushes past him and makes her way quietly up the stairs. Torrance turns back and stares at the chains.
2386 days 5 hours ago
mildsalsa
February 28, 2018, 12:00 p.m. (four days later) - Parkers Canyon Police Department -

Emmaleigh shakes her head. “There’s no way. There wasn’t anything ‘special’ about Forest Johnson.” She thinks for a moment. “I mean, maybe her mental capacity.”
        Sheriff Vincent is pacing behind his desk in his office. “Then why would the killer be targeting her? His M.O. is teenage witches.”
        Emmaleigh shrugs. “Maybe it’s a fluke? I would have known without a doubt if Forest was a witch.”
        “Without a doubt?” He pushes.
        “Yes!” She throws her hands up. “Are you sure it’s the same guy?”
        Sheriff Vincent nods, tossing Emmaleigh a file. “We found her body in the woods burnt to a crisp, nailed to a cross. Her heart was missing.”
        “Ew!” Emmaleigh tosses the file away after taking a peek. “She looks disgusting.”
        Vincent collects the file and puts it in his desk drawer. He sighs and massages his temples. “Look, I’m gonna need more from you.”
        “My god! I’ve told you everything I know,” she lies. “I’ve got to be off the hook at this point.”
        “You’re off the hook when I say you’re off the hook,” he points at her. “I’m gonna find this guy, and you’re going to help.”
        Emmaleigh rolls her eyes and pouts.
https://31.media.tumblr.com/77a970204182fc036c8020c3bc8005a8/tumblr_inline_o1fdnqWVPq1r6nxc4_500.gif

February 28, 2017, 2:00 p.m. - CJ’s Warehouse -

Kayden tosses his bags on a couch in CJ’s living room. “Thanks for letting me stay. I know we haven’t really-”
        “Don’t worry about it,” CJ interrupts him. “Make yourself at home. You can stay as long as you want.” He almost smiles.
        Kayden nods. “Thanks.”
        CJ nods back, turning around and continuing on to his room. He turns back for a second. “Do you need to talk about anything? Or?”
        Kayden shakes his head. “I’m good right now.”
        “Thought I’d ask,” CJ nods. He pauses awkwardly and then turns back around, continuing on to his room.
2386 days 5 hours ago
mildsalsa
March 8, 2018, 5:00 p.m. (10 days later) - Greer Residence -

Dolly is eating a bowl of Emmaleigh’s low-fat strawberries, staring out her kitchen window at the Vincent’s house. She hears an abrupt knock on her front door. She turns away from the window and sets the bowl down. She makes her way to the front door, turning the handle. She opens the door and freezes in place. She narrows her eyes.
“Oliver?”
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUA7beF2kAqPSn2NMY/giphy.gif

In this episode:

Tonight: A cast party is held at Lilly’s house in anticipation for the premiere of the play.
Tomorrow: Opening night for The Crucible. The students take the stage.
Tea: We’re baaaaaack.

**(Posting for this episode will begin Thursday October 12 @ 5:00 p.m. CST, 6:00 p.m. EST)**
2386 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
(I AM SCREECHING AT ALL OF THIS
NIGHT WORLD IS SO ICONIC LMAO

I won't be coming home from vacation til Saturday so I really can't promise much activity but I will try to be on at some points if I can

<3 love y'all)
2386 days 4 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(Yayayayayaya it's back omg I can't wait im thanking the lorddddssssss also the Vincent's are back wooo! Also same ivyy lmao I don't get back until Saturday from vacation so again can't promise the best activity)
2386 days 4 hours ago
crush
(Omgggggg yassss)
2386 days 3 hours ago
Katherinee_
(For a second I thought that Vic will kill Emilia lmaoo
Also SHOOK @ Oli's return omg)
2386 days 3 hours ago
Piddu
(Sheriff Vincent knows about the supernatural) :o

And Mits playing Accadia!
2385 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Emmaleigh is so relatable honestly)
2385 days 21 hours ago
Logie56
(I'm super thrilled this is back, I can't wait to finish Season 2 strong! Happy for Oliver's return, he and Dolly reconnecting will be interesting. ALL THE OPENING SCENES ARE BRILLIANT, OMG! You better be certain Victoria isn't going to let Emilia skip town that easily. I love the small build up of CJ/Kayden's bromance! Torrance's talk with Richard is going to slayyyy. Emmaleigh remains relatable)
2385 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(...)
2385 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(NICE TO BE BACK)
2385 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(Sir Nice to be back, Guy[s])
2385 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
(YA GOT ME)
2385 days 11 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(teeheehee)
2385 days 10 hours ago
mildsalsa
**(The party at Lilly’s will begin no later than 6:00 pm CST, 7:00 pm EST. For now, make preparations, be around town, be at home, be whatever. Use this first part of the episode to reintegrate into the show, like a soft re-opening. The bulk of the action will present itself Friday when more people can be on. Not to mention it is going to be Opening Night.

YOU MAY BEGIN POSTING FOR THIS EPISODE NOW)**

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!