This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.3 "I Am the Thunderman"

Topic » Night World 2.3 "I Am the..

2426 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
Date: February 23rd, 5:00 p.m. (A week after episode two)
Weather: 65 degrees, partly cloudy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=VwODy5xSrcc

February 16th, 2018, 1:00 a.m. - Parkers Canyon Woods -

Elijah Terrin regains consciousness deep in the woods of Parkers Canyon. He glances at the ground and notices that his feet are floating two feet above the dirt. His hands are bound on either side of a makeshift cross; he resembles a bruised and battered Christ at his crucifixion.
        He attempts to pull his hands free, but the rope grinds furiously against his wrists, refusing to let him go. A figure emerges from the trees, approaching the tattered and frightened wallflower. “Please,” Elijah pleads with the figure. “Please.” It’s all he can say.
        Ignoring his desperation, the figure begins to toss gasoline over Elijah’s body. The fumes attack Elijah’s nose, and he shrieks, spitting the gasoline from his lips. The figure strikes a match and tosses it onto Elijah’s chest. His body ignites in a fury. After a minute or two, Elijah’s screams stop, and his head hangs limp. The figure walks back into the trees.

February 16th, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - Outside the Raven’s Nest Diner -

Julie places her finger over the trigger, aiming the scope at Lilly Lane. After a moment, she pulls back again. “I can’t,” she proclaims, lowering the rifle. “I- I can’t do it.” She turns away from the edge of the building.
        “Figures,” Chance sputters at her. He nudges her shoulder as he passes beside her. He kneels to the ground and grabs the rifle.
https://media.tenor.com/images/7a817fdc2fce324e07ec25ef98b11fc2/tenor.gif
        “What are you doing?” Julie watches as Chance raises the rifle, placing his finger over the trigger and placing his eye to the scope.
        He doesn't answer her. He places Lilly in his sights. He pulls the trigger as Julie tugs him away from the edge.
2426 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
February 17th, 2018, 12:00 p.m. - Parkers Canyon Medical Center -

“I’m so sorry I didn’t come yesterday,” Marc places his hand on Lilly’s leg. He looks from her eyes to the gauze bandaging wrapped around her right arm.
“It’s fine,” Lilly shrugs with her left shoulder. “It’s very characteristic for you.” She closes her eyes for the freedom to roll them without Marc seeing.
        Marc rolls his eyes open. “I said I was sorry for that, too.” He takes his hand away from her leg. “I meant it. I mean both.”
        “Yeah,” Lilly nods, looking over at her wound. “I know.”

February 17th, 2018, 2:00 p.m. - Holmes residence -

“She’s done,” Mr. Holmes proclaims. “She’s no better than them.” He furrows his brow and shoves his hands into his pockets.
        Kayden sighs and approaches his father. “Give her a second chance.”
        “This was her second chance,” he spits back. “She doesn’t get another chance. Now we have to give Chance a.. chance.” He looks down.
        “Chance doesn’t have what Julie has,” Kayden shakes his head. “Not even half.”
        Mr. Holmes laughs. “He’s the one who shot that witch bitch! She’s the one who tried to stop him.”
        “It wasn’t even a good plan,” Kayden mutters.
        “What the fuck did you just say to me?” Mr. Holmes pokes at Kayden’s chest, asserting his paternal dominance.         http://68.media.tumblr.com/d8df5592db390a14c7d99ff798421034/tumblr_inline_o1lv4dsVbw1rifr4k_500.gif
Kayden shoves his father’s finger away. “You heard me.” He takes a step back. “Shooting a girl in broad daylight? In public? Have you lost your mind? You’re getting too desperate, and you’re not thinking.”
        Mr. Holmes grits his teeth. Before he can say anything, Kayden turns his back and climbs the stairs, slamming the door behind him.
2426 days 13 hours ago
mildsalsa
February 23, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - Greer residence -

“Thanks for the early supper, Ms. Greer,” Sheriff Vincent offers her a smile, sitting across from her at the dining table.
        “It’s not a problem,” Ms. Greer smiles back. “I understand tonight’s Gala has you pretty busy. And please, it’s LuAnne.”
        “Alright,” Sheriff Vincent nods. “LuAnne. And this whole town’s got me pretty busy. Another dead kid. A girl was shot - on the same day, no less.”
        “And how are your efforts going, Mr. Sheriff?” Emmaleigh slides into the conversation, trying to manage a sophisticated tone. “Are you any closer to catching this crazed killer?” She can’t help but be dramatic. https://media.giphy.com/media/VblIJdgKoBuCY/giphy.gif
        “If anything, I’m further away.” He sighs.
        LuAnne offers him another smile. “I’m sure you’ll find something soon. You’re far better than the last guy who had the job,” she laughs a bit.
        Luke leans towards Dolly. “I think they’re gonna bang,” he whispers, pointing his fork between their respective parents.
        “Are you always so vulgar?” Dolly scoffs.
        “He is,” Sophia nods, leaning to Dolly as well. “He mistakes it for charm.”
        Dolly nods, raising her eyebrows. “Ahh. Makes sense.” She smiles at Sophia. Luke rolls his eyes, leaning back in his chair.

February 23, 2018, 4:00 p.m. - Korden residence -

“We need to be early!” Mr. Korden shouts up the stairs, pulling at the tie around his neck.
        “I know, Dad!” Robby shouts back. He looks at himself in the mirror, combing his hair with his hand. He shudders a bit.
        “What is it?” Jenny approaches him, looking at her own reflection. “Are you nervous for tonight?”
        Robby snickers. “Don’t be silly. You know I’m going to love the attention.” He looks over towards the closet. “I’ve had my vest picked out for two weeks.”
        Jenny smiles. “Of course.” She puts her hand on his shoulder. “Then what?”
        Robby looks down, toying with his cuff links. “I just don’t want *him* to show up,” he says quietly with a bit of attitude.
        “Luke?” Jenny looks up at him.
        Robby shakes his head and looks down at her. “Rye.” Jenny looks away from her boyfriend when he utters the name.
        “Robby. We’ve had this discussion.” Jenny sighs. “We don’t need to have it again. Tonight’s a big night for you and your father.”
        He shrugs it off and walks to his closet. He pulls a vest from plastic wrapping and slides it on.

In this episode:

Tonight: A Mayoral Campaign Gala is held for Robby Korden’s father at the Ballroom next to the Parkers Canyon Mall.
Tomorrow: Rehearsal for The Crucible.
Tea: As promised, the Thunderman will be revealed.

**(We apologize for late posting! I have a presentation tomorrow for a class, and I had to attend to that first! Posting for this episode begins NOW. Everybody may be getting ready for the Gala or be around town. The Gala will begin in an hour at the latest.)**
2426 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Austin gets ready for the gala he looks to his phone every so often*
2426 days 13 hours ago
benner_2304
-shakes his head-
I hate that man...
2426 days 13 hours ago
Crocadilly
Jenny:
*watches Robby put on his vest while I grab my purse off of his bed*
*changes the subject*
So I think meeting your parents went well?
2426 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
^Where could he be? I haven't seen him in a while^
*Austin frowns*
2426 days 13 hours ago
SummerRae101
*Hadley is at the Deja Brew, reading the latest Parkers Canyon Newspaper*
2426 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
*picks up my hipflask from the drawer beside my bed*

^if i have to act all nice best be drunk first^
2426 days 13 hours ago
Katherinee_
*A young man is hiking in the woods near PC. He looks at his map and then looks straight forward.*
Man: Hey .. who are you? Are you okay?
*Victoria is sitting on the ground. She turns to see the man*
http://68.media.tumblr.com/08db259cde774307259c3b4ba4af7f91/tumblr_olunzvDbJb1regz06o5_250.gif
*The man kneels next to Victoria and offers her a bottle of water*
Man: You must be thirsty. Here have some ..
Victoria: I sure am!
http://68.media.tumblr.com/96bcd198205c4b520d2f3d0c7d754c1a/tumblr_otsttw7sJI1regz06o7_250.gif
2426 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
(welp guys i had fun im now sad bye :/)
2426 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
*sits at the dinner table, flipping through his phone - beyond bored*

*texts Jenny*
Hey wrong number
2426 days 13 hours ago
Finnick
Torrance: *Stands in line at the pretzel stand in the mall.*
2426 days 13 hours ago
benner_2304
-looks through his closet-
I should get ready for this Gala
2426 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
*Tessa is at her room, sitting at her window*
(When will the gala be exactly? Can't have her getting ready too early xD)
2426 days 13 hours ago
dvs194
(Aww bye Drake :( )

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!