This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Reboot

Topic » Season 3 Reboot

2180 days 16 hours ago
Crocadilly
Welcome Back to Parkers Canyon <3

Thank you to everyone for staying patient during the hiatus, we hope that you have missed Night World as much as we have. As was previously announced on the exclusive NW Amino, Night World will be returning for a rebooted Season 3 this summer!!!

After such a long hiatus we think it is best to give Season 3 a fresh start. As such, this return will serve as a soft reboot for the series; we will be disregarding the events of the previous Season 3 premiere, "Never Let Me Go". This episode will not be deleted (for now), but everything that occurred in that episode will be considered non-canon. After such a long hiatus we think it is best to give Season 3 a fresh start.

With that being said, here's what we need from you:

*If you WERE a cast member in the original season 3, simply comment here that you would like to return for the reboot

*If you were NOT a cast member in the original season, please fill out an application and mail it to one of the hosts (Mildsalsa, Crocadilly, AND Chicklet)

Application:

Character Name:
Age(17-18):
Preferred Species:
Character traits:
General bio:
Face Claim:

**note: not all new applicants are guaranteed spots in the reboot cast

ALSO: Before the premiere of the new Season 3 we will be working diligently to update the Wix site to include full length descriptions for all previous episodes, and more!!
2180 days 15 hours ago
Finnick
im coming back plz
2180 days 15 hours ago
Logie56
I will definitely be returning for the reboot! :P
2180 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
im coming back as my delusional happy man :p
2180 days 15 hours ago
Symmetry888
hi i have plans for a different character than the one i had before so i'll mail it ty
2180 days 15 hours ago
Demgirl6
id like to return
2180 days 15 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Sure, I can return.

#bringbackvernon
2180 days 15 hours ago
mysterygame2
I'll just return as my original
2180 days 15 hours ago
RyanAndrews
i am returning
2180 days 15 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I’ll be back :D
2180 days 15 hours ago
Maya10
Coming back
2180 days 15 hours ago
Rain848
I’ll be back
2180 days 15 hours ago
awesome2210
Obvs I'll return
2180 days 15 hours ago
IceBear
I would definitely like to return!
2180 days 15 hours ago
Piddu
yes
2180 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
I'll return!

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!